Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTH!! Conrad Murray says he HELD Michael Jackson's PEN!S Every Night... and ROLLED Cond0ms over The King of Pop's Pen*s!

Product of Determination WTH!! Conrad Murray says he HELD Michael Jackson's PEN!S Every Night... and ROLLED Cond0ms over The King of Pop's Pen*s! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Unhappy WTH!! Conrad Murray says he HELD Michael Jackson's PEN!S Every Night... and ROLLED Cond0ms over The King of Pop's Pen*s!

This is every disturbing especially since Mike isn't here to defend himself...

Dr. Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself. Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them. Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment. Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch. He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable." Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

Dr. Conrad Murray: 'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night' | TMZ.com
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies WTH!! Conrad Murray says he HELD Michael Jackson's PEN!S Every Night... and ROLLED Cond0ms over The King of Pop's Pen*s! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

When you raw dogging these chicks what you need a condom for? Naw but for real somethings you just keep to yourself

New Arrival WTH!! Conrad Murray says he HELD Michael Jackson's PEN!S Every Night... and ROLLED Cond0ms over The King of Pop's Pen*s!
    Liked
    18 times