Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) -- This One Name is LEXIE!!!

Product of Determination TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Smile TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) -- This One Name is LEXIE!!!

Tahiry Young sister Lexie

related: Tahiry LIL SIS GINNY CALDERON Graduated Magna Cum Laude!! (Look At Dem Legs, SHE THICK Too!)

Tahiry's other little Sister Ginny

x2_5ff6ef3

0868735ca1b811e1b10e123138105d6b_7

03e9e2aca1bd11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!!
    TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

i've always wondered what tahiry' little sister looked like..she's a cutie pie

edit:referring to the last 3 pictures^^

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

IS SHE ADOPTED????

She dont look like Tahiry or her sexy sister

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    IS SHE ADOPTED????

I looked at her and thought that she looked just like Tahiry, just a darker version. I wonder what everyone else thinks....hmmmmmmmm
    If anyone on the board has any PhotoShop skills, it would be interesting if they could lighten her skin and transpose Tahiry's hairstyle onto her.

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

they do look a like in the eyes, but for the rest...
    tahiry and gizzy can get it, shape all good to my standards

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

I can see a resemblance

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!!
    Liked
    320 times

Gizzy sexy and smart. Lexie looks like a real ghetto mess straight up ratchet her mama must've had an affair with the local hobo or some ish.

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    IS SHE ADOPTED????

she do to me, she look just like her, just darker and chubbier

Liked
    166 times

This is one of those cases where I really don't see much connection, but when someone "tells" you they're related, you started looking for similarities and "seeing" the resemblance. But if no one tells you ahead of time, you'd probably wouldn't think they're related.

Would've been interesting to see the real thoughts if Opp had posted this without giving it away in the title (for those not following the show)...

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY got another THICK YOUNGER SISTER (Not Ginny) --  This One Name is LEXIE!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    This is one of those cases where I really don't see much connection, but when someone "tells" you they're related, you started looking for similarities and "seeing" the resemblance. But if no one tells you ahead of time, you'd probably wouldn't think they're related.

Would've been interesting to see the real thoughts if Opp had posted this without giving it away in the title (for those not following the show)...
    I

I bet if I would have suggested that she looked like Tahiry, the board would have gone crazy telling me how stupid it is to even suggest such a thing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast