Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"

Super Moderator SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"
    SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"
    Liked
    1470 times

Arrow SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"

Earlier this week there were rumors floating around that G.O.O.D Music artist Teyana Taylor had been dropped from her Adidas deal, considering the shoe that was expected to drop on Black Friday never happened. At the time, Teyana’s publicist denied the news, saying:

Quote:
    Teyana has not been dropped, the sneaker is on hold, no other comments or statement is ready to be issued at this time.

Finding it odd that no definitive statement from Adidas had been made on the matter, we reached out to the sneaker brand for a comment and that’s when they told us Teyana has in fact been dropped from her deal. A Senior PR Manager for the corporation wrote to us in an email:

Quote:
    “We have ended our relationship with Teyana Taylor and do not have any upcoming product launches with her.”

When asked whether the decision was based on Teyana’s altercation with Rihanna and if the petition calling for Adidas and Reebok to eliminate the endorsement factored into the decision at all, the rep added:

Quote:
    “All I can say is that Adidas partners with athletes and artists who blend well with our brand values. We evaluate our relationships with partners based on the values we hold at Adidas and we don’t condone violence of any kind.”

Rewind to September when a petition circulated the 'Net asking Adidas to drop the G.O.O.D. Music signee after she had used a picture of Rih's beaten face from her 2009 domestic violence incident as a Twitter background picture during her e-beef with the bad gal, causing many victims of domestic violence to sound off.

The Harlem-bred singer had previously pointed at Rihanna for being a cyber-bully. "I think her fans allows and condone her behavior and she does this to everybody," she told HOT97 in September. "And it’s not always fun and games. You do it, you get away with it. You tried me. You clapped but I clapped back."

The news comes after Taylor's bossman Kanye West inked a deal with Adidas.

http://madamenoire.com/329287/teyana...tnership-over/

http://www.vibe.com/article/adidas-d...r-rihanna-beef

Product of Determination SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

how did she get a deal with Adidas and Reebok in the first place
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    how did she get a deal with Adidas and Reebok in the first place
    this and damn its DECEMBER, sure did take them a while to drop her
    to bad they did

but how did she
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt what other deals does she have

Catch Up Newbies SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"
    Liked
    320 times

Something else to give her fading 5 minutes alive, why she famous please explain

New Arrival SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence"
    Liked
    31 times

Who???

Catch Up Newbies SMH....Adidas Issues Statement on Dropping Teyana Taylor: "We Don't Condone Violence" HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

But ADIDAS won't drop all those soccer teams after countless games end in riots with multiple injuries and deaths...