Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos)

Product of Determination INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ........post fight interview
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

never liked dude lil money mayweather like the rest glad he got knocked out. atleast mayweather can back it up and does train seem like he train maybe 2 months before the fight

Catch Up Newbies INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos)
    Liked
    820 times

wowzer.......yall muhfuckas hatin on AB like white people hatin on Mayweather........

Product of Determination INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wowzer.......yall muhfuckas hatin on AB like white people hatin on Mayweather........

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

boxing trainers giving their 2 cents.........and everything they said was true..........but neither of them ever said that they were happy he lost.......

Catch Up Newbies INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I really wasn't hating on him. I think this might be the best thing for him before he ran into somebody that would have hit him like Marquez hit Pacquiou. He doesn't take his training seriously. In my opinion, he's going to have to get rid of his father in his corner and all of the other "yes" men around him. That brushing his hair sh!t was stupid as fvck. His signature win was against lame ass Mallignaggi...and he barely beat that b!tch. He's got the skills to be great but I don't think he has the smarts or the will. He's like a boxing minstrel show.

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I really wasn't hating on him. I think this might be the best thing for him before he ran into somebody that would have hit him like Marquez hit Pacquiou. He doesn't take his training seriously. In my opinion, he's going to have to get rid of his father in his corner and all of the other "yes" men around him. That brushing his hair sh!t was stupid as fvck. His signature win was against lame ass Mallignaggi...and he barely beat that b!tch. He's got the skills to be great but I don't think he has the smarts or the will. He's like a boxing minstrel show.
    i agree it was a hard lesson learned........but im not trippin off the personality and antics.......he and mayweather understand the social politics of marketing in America........white people can hate a black man more than they can love them, so they act out a persona that racist white people consider "thug" to get them to watch and eventually pay for PPV just to see them lose........so when u say you're happy to see him lose, you sound like you're on the hater bandwagon.......winning is postive, losing is negative......being happy about losing equates to being happy about negativity......that's hating.

Dice City Kid INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

He'll be back....he needed that azz whooping though...I love black excellence....so I have no problems with his antics....he's gotta win to act like that though

Dice City Kid INSTANT KARMA! Adrien Broner KNOCKED OUT by MARCOS MAIDANA!!! (Meme, GIFs, and Videos) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Reminds me when Barrera whoop prince naseem...homie was never the same

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Reminds me when Barrera whoop prince naseem...homie was never the same
    YOOOOO!!!!!!!!......i forgot about that muhfucka........that cat was hysterical, coming to the ring like a WWE wrestler..........and folks were calling him the next roy jones, just like they were saying AB was the next mayweather.........i hope this isn't history repeating itself..............

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast