Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    1)Dude....how did you draw the conclusion that I'm not black myself???

2)Read this slowly so you can understand....Suge Knight IS RELEVANT to this discussion because it's his comment which precipitated the TMZ poll in the first place. The reason white people get in so many opportunities to use the word is coz we as black people keep giving them the opportunity!

BTW, stop being so damn hypocritical about being a racist...you're first person to call a light-skinned women a "beige bitch".....
    1) cause black people dont call other black people coons dipshit

2) black people using the n-word doesn't allow white people to use it........black people are also not responsible for white people using the n-word.........im not gonna infantilize white people as if they don't know better............

the only people that think otherwise are racist white people

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Suga Knight , YG or ANY black person that really think its ok to be called a nigga over African American are just DUMB fucks and that goes for those, its a term of endearment dumb asses out there too... "Whats the different between a black man and a nigga?" ... Only niggas would think about answering this question

Dice City Kid SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by kumputerlova87 View Post
    Suga Knight , YG or ANY black person that really think its ok to be called a nigga over African American are just DUMB fucks and that goes for those, its a term of endearment dumb asses out there too... "Whats the different between a black man and a nigga?" ... Only niggas would think about answering this question
    Bingo

Dice City Kid SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I don't consider myself an African- American ...I've been to Africa but I wasn't born there...my lady is from there so technically she is an African- American ...she got her citizenship...I'm a tax paying difference making American...**** a color...or anyone that thinks I can't overcome because of my race or where I grew up....statistically speaking...where I come from I should be dead or strung out or in jail...I love to phuck up stats

Member SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    1) cause black people dont call other black people coons dipshit
    ....but we can call ourselves n**G%S....are you really that stupid??? How many times per day do you botch peoples french fry orders?????

2) black people using the n-word doesn't allow white people to use it........black people are also not responsible for white people using the n-word.........im not gonna infantilize white people as if they don't know better............

the only people that think otherwise are racist white people
    Of course....it makes total sense that I would register and post on a board like this if I hate black people.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12