Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'

Super Moderator SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    1470 times

Exclamation SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'

Wait. Is this a joke?

TMZ created a poll to ask readers how it should "refer to black people." We had to do a double take -- and then a triple take -- before finally being convinced that this was real:
    Yes, this really happened.

TMZ posed the question in a post about Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight saying that he does not like being called "African American" and that he believes there are certain circumstances when it is acceptable to use the n-word. Reactions to the poll on Twitter were just as we would expect:

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    820 times

parasite white people exploiting the n-word for attention........thats tmz for you.

Super Moderator SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    1470 times

Product of Determination SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    parasite white people exploiting the n-word for attention........thats tmz for you.

TMZ hasn't been looked at the same since reporting Lil Wayne was on his death bed
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

TMZ is own by jews, so what do you expect. I never found TMZ to be entertaining.

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    TMZ is own by jews, so what do you expect. I never found TMZ to be entertaining.
    But JEWS LOVE BLACKS & VICE VERSUS.....

Member SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    74 times

Why are you all getting hot and bothered about TMZs polll, yet having nothing to say about the coon who started it?

Suge Knight flat-out said that n**ga should substituted for African-american.

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Why are you all getting hot and bothered about TMZs polll, yet having nothing to say about the coon who started it?

Suge Knight flat-out said that n**ga should substituted for African-american.
    yeah but its better than being another racist POS giving his internet opinion about Black people.........especially seeing as how the foundation of your critique rests on the ignorant notion that African-Americans take seriously anything Suge Knight says about the Black community.........

Catch Up Newbies SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a' Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

I always expect the worst from people, especially white peeps, so I'm not surprised. they love that word soo much and NEVER miss out on an opportunity to publicly use it!

*Charles Barkley voice* Suge still alive?!?...

Member SMH..TMZ Asks Readers To Vote On Whether To Use 'African American' Or 'Ni**a'
    Liked
    74 times

yeah but its better than being another racist POS giving his internet opinion about Black people.........
    Dude....how did you draw the conclusion that I'm not black myself???

especially seeing as how the foundation of your critique rests on the ignorant notion that African-Americans take seriously anything Suge Knight says about the Black community.........
    Read this slowly so you can understand....Suge Knight IS RELEVANT to this discussion because it's his comment which precipitated the TMZ poll in the first place. The reason white people get in so many opportunities to use the word is coz we as black people keep giving them the opportunity!

BTW, stop being so damn hypocritical about being a racist...you're first person to call a light-skinned women a "beige bitch".....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast