Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Happy New Year HHS!!!!

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies Happy New Year HHS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Happy New year Kings!


    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  2. #12
    Catch Up Newbies Happy New Year HHS!!!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Sorry Rasheed I am taking home your trophy wife too start my New Year's 2014 right....Blondes Stay Winning Continues....And Ciera Rogers is looking like the Top Winner...




    :applaud89:

    Happy New Year's HHS!

  3. #13
    Dice City Kid Happy New Year HHS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Happy New year Kings!


    Peace Queen

  4. #14
    Dice City Kid Happy New Year HHS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Not gonna lie...this edm and Molly ish has destroyed the Vegas upscale turn up...Juicy J puts on a hell of a party though...I kept it trill for my NYE party...the things that you can get from thirsty birds with a stack of drink tickets...still waiting for my stanners to come Polly with ur bredren out in The Dice
    Happy New Years Stan

  5. #15
    Product of Determination Happy New Year HHS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Not gonna lie...this edm and Molly ish has destroyed the Vegas upscale turn up...Juicy J puts on a hell of a party though...I kept it trill for my NYE party...the things that you can get from thirsty birds with a stack of drink tickets...still waiting for my stanners to come Polly with ur bredren out in The Dice
    Happy New Years Stan
    U back in Vegas for good... ur u were just visiting?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  6. #16
    Super Moderator Happy New Year HHS!!!!
    Happy New Year HHS!!!!
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Sorry Rasheed I am taking home your trophy wife too start my New Year's 2014 right....Blondes Stay Winning Continues....And Ciera Rogers is looking like the Top Winner...




    :applaud89:

    Happy New Year's HHS!
    uh..she was with me and the homie mike dean last night partying.. happy new year's glass eyes

  7. #17
    Super Moderator Happy New Year HHS!!!!
    Happy New Year HHS!!!!
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Not gonna lie...this edm and Molly ish has destroyed the Vegas upscale turn up...Juicy J puts on a hell of a party though...I kept it trill for my NYE party...the things that you can get from thirsty birds with a stack of drink tickets...still waiting for my stanners to come Polly with ur bredren out in The Dice
    Happy New Years Stan
    son,like I said we doing this,if not next month then for spring break because I'll be 21 by then.

  8. #18
    Dice City Kid Happy New Year HHS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    son,like I said we doing this,if not next month then for spring break because I'll be 21 by then.
    I'm here for at least 2 more years....I have to honor this contract

  9. #19
    Catch Up Newbies Happy New Year HHS!!!! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    584
    Liked
    241 times

    Default

    I know i'm late but fucc it happy new years HHS.......





    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. G'Pops Gettin It: How To Make 90-Year-Old Man Happy!
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM
  2. Happy New Year!!! Flashing Lights 1st THREAD of 2012!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •