Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

wow! BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE

She looks EXACTLY like Beyoncé and Ciara...
    Here name is: Beyara Ciyonce

I kid I kid... .....but she does look jus like them....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Dice City Kid BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Boo

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE
    Liked
    170 times

In the 60's and 70's you never saw black women wearing blonde wigs, weaves, highlights or dyed hair. It was always about black pride. Somewhere along the years, things changed and a percentage of black women started wearing their hair blonde. I'm sure it was a combination of white media influence and black male singers flooding their music videos with lighter and fairer complexion women.

Add to that the increase of black males dating and marrying white women, black women dating and marrying white males and black hatred (a black person who hates being black because they were born black in a white world).

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    In the 60's and 70's you never saw black women wearing blonde wigs, weaves, highlights or dyed hair. It was always about black pride. Somewhere along the years, things changed and a percentage of black women started wearing their hair blonde. I'm sure it was a combination of white media influence and black male singers flooding their music videos with lighter and fairer complexion women.

Add to that the increase of black males dating and marrying white women, black women dating and marrying white males and black hatred (a black person who hates being black because they were born black in a white world).

Liked
    4930 times

during those times dying your hair in any race was not the norm

Liked
    4930 times

Alyxx Dione

Instagram

Product of Determination BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Alyxx Dione

Instagram
    nice find.

She looks 5'2.

face on point.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Its ALL Media influence, you don't get a RECORD deal or a SHOW until you are a blond!... that's in the contract:BELL-E DAT!

wait for it... wait for it..... in 5...4...3.... "TL they all jus so happened to do this cause it was a fad".............
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS: Another kid!.... Beyonce's dad sleeps with Ciara's mom, pics of the love child HERE jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Damn, she really does look like Beyonce. She is gorgeous! I do concur about black women wearing blonde wigs in the 60's. It was the fad for black women to do so in the early 60's but yes, definitely not the 70's.

Liked
    4930 times

Adolf Hitler love Blonde hair and Blue eyes
    He wanted the people to be of the Germanic tribes, light skin, blue eyes & blond hair, the things that he was not. He wasn't German either, so he wasn't blond, blue eyed, tall, athletic or German.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast