Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!!

Product of Determination So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wow! So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!!

529b94fc5b5011e2ae7122000a9f0a14_7

7acf0d606b1c11e29cae22000a9f1378_7

Ludacris didn't use protection when he banged some random chick, but he's taking precautions now ... because he wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.

Ludacris has been in a long-term relationship with Eudoxie -- pronounced kinda like the book in the Bible (don't ask). But Luda took a break from Eudo long enough to get Tamika Fuller preggo.

Cai Bella Bridges was born December 9th. And here's where the plot thickens.

It seems Ludacris knows he's the daddy, but he's worried Tamika will go in for the kill. So he's filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- claiming he's only pulling in $25,842.41 a month on average. Under Georgia law ... his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.

FYI ... Forbes says Luda is worth $12 mil ... but that seem real low.

Read more: Ludacris -- I'm That Kid's Daddy But I Can't Pay Much | TMZ.com
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

more babies born not by their girlfriend

New Arrival So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!!
    Liked
    25 times

That's why Athletes and entertainers are the dumbest people on the planet. Money and talent doesn't equate to intelligence apparently. SMH

New Arrival So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!!
    Liked
    25 times

Eudoxie's dumbass will stay with him because of the so called fame and fortune. FOH

Product of Determination So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TRUDAT View Post
    Eudoxie's dumbass will stay with him because of the so called fame and fortune. FOH
    basically.

We all said... "she's a catch, she's smart... a college girl...etc" ... her decision about this situation will speak volumes.

Catch Up Newbies So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by TRUDAT View Post
    That's why Athletes and entertainers are the dumbest people on the planet. Money and talent doesn't equate to intelligence apparently. SMH
    You really can not say that, because there are leaders in high power positions that have babies outside of their relationships. Some not all, but a lot; of women are attracted to money and power, so when they see you have those things they will come after you. Also, athletes and entertainers get puss* thrown at them 24-7; even when your church. So it's takes a strong man to say no to a women giving you sex, when your wife at home is giving you no love.

Catch Up Newbies So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    basically.

We all said... "she's a catch, she's smart... a college girl...etc" ... her decision about this situation will speak volumes.
    Dwyane Wade Had A BABY Not By Gabrielle Union In NOVEMBER!

1. A woman making the decision to stay in her relationship after a man has been unfaithful, is a very personal decision, its unfair to say "its money" thousands of women stay with broke men after they cheat. was it "dumb" when Hillary stayed with Bill after he messed with an intern.

2. We have no clue of their personal situations, for one Gabriel was violently raped, maybe she cant have babies :/

3. Eudoxie's mom has numerous children, and maybe she does not want children

4. Maybe the couples are using those women as surrogates, considering how serious both Eudoxie and Gabrilee are about their bodies and physically fitness, as men you guys have noooo IDEA how hard it is to carry a child for nine months, not to mention the affect it could have on their careers.

5. I watched "unsung" the life story of the delfonics, and I Wilbert Hart, who was then a famous RnB singer, cheated on his wife 30 years ago and the wife made the personal choice to stay. Today they have children and grandchildren and are still in love. 30 years later the man was crying like a baby with sheer gratitude that his wife stayed with him and he stayed true to her. So for them it worked

Summation: we are not in their shoes, we don't know why women stay or go, but it never an easy choice for them....

cause it was my man having a baby with a thirst driven groupie....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Dwyane Wade Had A BABY Not By Gabrielle Union In NOVEMBER!

1. A woman making the decision to stay in her relationship after a man has been unfaithful, is a very personal decision, its unfair to say "its money" thousands of women stay with broke men after they cheat. was it "dumb" when Hillary stayed with Bill after he messed with an intern.

2. We have no clue of their personal situations, for one Gabriel was violently raped, maybe she cant have babies :/

3. Eudoxie's mom has numerous children, and maybe she does not want children

4. Maybe the couples are using those women as surrogates, considering how serious both Eudoxie and Gabrilee are about their bodies and physically fitness, as men you guys have noooo IDEA how hard it is to carry a child for nine months, not to mention the affect it could have on their careers.

5. I watched "unsung" the life story of the delfonics, and I Wilbert Hart, who was then a famous RnB singer, cheated on his wife 30 years ago and the wife made the personal choice to stay. Today they have children and grandchildren and are still in love. 30 years later the man was crying like a baby with sheer gratitude that his wife stayed with him and he stayed true to her. So for them it worked

Summation: we are not in their shoes, we don't know why women stay or go, but it never an easy choice for them....

cause it was my man having a baby with a thirst driven groupie....
    Would have been nice if that last .gif would have worked so that we could know what would have happened to your man...but i kinda get the picture

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Would have been nice if that last .gif would have worked so that we could know what would have happened to your man...but i kinda get the picture

Catch Up Newbies So Ludacris Had a BABY Not By Eudoxie In December 2013!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast