Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed

Catch Up Newbies Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed
    Liked
    170 times

Default Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed

When I was a youngsta in high school, every boy had a reputation for something: Some dudes were known for being funny, others athletic and others repeating their senior year...twice. Me...I was known for having an eye for the finest chicks in the whole school. Over the years, my eyes for beautiful women developed and I was able to distinguish cute from pretty, fine to super fine and beautiful to absolutely gorgeous.

Courtesy of IG@adonitology Here are some of the most beautiful women (of all races) you'll ever seen...

http://instagram.com/adonitology

Catch Up Newbies Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed
    Liked
    820 times

were u the one that repeated senior year?............no wait lemme guess..............u were prom king

Member Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed
    Liked
    74 times

The chick in the second photo....is one of the most beautiful women in the world .....you've got to be trolling.....

Liked
    411 times

I thought you were done here?

And how are these "your girls"?

Plus damn near ANY chick can be "beautiful" with 8lbs of makeup and 2 days of photoshop

God damn lloyd is a clown

Product of Determination Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

@ the responses

ima check out the Instagram page http://instagram.com/adonitology tho...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Ayisha>

foh wit the rest of those fake azz cleopatras...

Dice City Kid Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

This is not up to Forbes standards ....gtfoh

Catch Up Newbies Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    The chick in the second photo....is one of the most beautiful women in the world .....you've got to be trolling.....
    I think he means the one with her back to the camera

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Bet My Girls looks Better Than Your Girl - The Most Beautiful Women You'll EVER Seen - Guaranteed ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

THERE'S NO SNOWBALL CHANCE IN HELL DAT THE GIRL IN THE 2ND PICTURE 1 OF THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD