Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution!

Catch Up Newbies Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Default Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution!

Miracle Watts got the Beyonce's Plastic Surgery Implants for New Year's Resolution details below....

According to a report from Media Take Out, model Miracle Watts has decided to get Beyonce‘s exact butt – and supposedly from Beyonce’s plastic surgeon. Bey isn’t going to be happy when she hears about this, is she?

Miracle claims that she bought the exact same butt that Beyonce bought, implying that Beyonce’s booty is obviously not natural. That has been suggested in the past plenty of times, but Miracle doesn’t seem to have a shred of evidence to back it up. Sure, her butt looks remarkably like Beyonce, but she could easily have gone to any plastic surgeon and asked them to give her Beyonce’s butt. There are surgeons all over L.A. that specialize in just that.

Even then, Miracle’s posted several pictures of herself from all angles, clearly trying to prove that she and Beyonce have the exact same derriere now. However, there are pictures from Beyonce’s Destiny Child days that prove that Beyonce’s always had the same butt, so unless she got butt injections at very young age, I don’t think anyone can say that she had a butt job – unlike Miracle, who is clearly proud of her new butt and ready to show it off.

What do you guys think? Has Beyonce ever gotten a butt job? I’m positive she’s gotten some minor plastic surgery, and I wouldn’t even be surprised to hear that she wears butt pads, but major plastic surgery? And if that’s the case, do you believe Miracle’s claim that she got this done from Beyonce’s plastic surgeon? Let us know your thoughts in the comments

Source:

Miracle Watts Gets Beyonce's Butt From Beyonce's Plastic Surgeon | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Miracle Watts:Instagram

Catch Up Newbies Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution!
    Liked
    166 times

Crazy article...silly because Beyoncé is not THAT b00tilicious (I know folks will say otherwise, but to me she's not in the big leagues of azz), so saying MW has a Beyoncé butt, when MW is clearly LARGER (which is not to say they didn't use the same doc, but the article says they got the SAME butt...NO!)

Product of Determination Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

"According to MediaTakeOut"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution!
    Liked
    411 times

????

WHAT BEYONCE BUTT???????????????????

Catch Up Newbies Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

beyonce always been credited for them hips and legz, her butt is relatively average

Liked
    820 times

Liked
    820 times

her shoe game tho.......

Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    her shoe game tho.......
    I hate chicks in too high heels... aint nothin sexy about this...

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    I hate chicks in too high heels... aint nothin sexy about this...

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    when did u see her walk like that?

Catch Up Newbies Breaking News: Miracle Watts Got The Beyonce Plastic Surgery Implants For Her New Year's Resolution! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    her shoe game tho.......
    she can make moon boots look good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast