Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")

Product of Determination NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!") Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")

Nya Lee (Love and Hip Hop New York Star/ Rapper/ Str*pper) surgery video!

Nya goes to the doctor office to document how she obtains her handcrafted beautiful curves!!

full vid Nya Lee surgery video

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")
    Liked
    320 times

So sad on so many different levels. The worse part is there is some aspiring young girl out there sees her advocating this nonsense and will go through this nonsense. Why can't they just enjoy the body The Lord gave you, models made thousands, millions in the 90's without doing this stuff just ask Naomi, Tyra but nope we are in a day n age where our kids and this generation are all about self improvement which is great but before you can improve oneself you must value yourself and clearly Nya and all these other hoes don't value themselves in the least bit. One more thing if u spending that cash how bout removing that ghetto azz scar thats only cool in some strip clubs hint these clubs are usually associated with words like "hole in the wall" and ghetto. Enough of this let me find my baby

Catch Up Newbies NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!") 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Why is she showing this to everyone ? I just want to see it not see how it done, real or fake

Catch Up Newbies NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")
    Liked
    4930 times

1. oh shiiiit you found more

2. I did not think you would make a thread about it

Catch Up Newbies NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!") TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

now that she has revealed this... I have no choice but to accept that her body shape does look a lil un-natural
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    So sad on so many different levels. The worse part is there is some aspiring young girl out there sees her advocating this nonsense and will go through this nonsense. Why can't they just enjoy the body The Lord gave you, models made thousands, millions in the 90's without doing this stuff just ask Naomi, Tyra but nope we are in a day n age where our kids and this generation are all about self improvement which is great but before you can improve oneself you must value yourself and clearly Nya and all these other hoes don't value themselves in the least bit. One more thing if u spending that cash how bout removing that ghetto azz scar thats only cool in some strip clubs hint these clubs are usually associated with words like "hole in the wall" and ghetto. Enough of this let me find my baby
    Seriously, there is no reason to keep that if you want to change all the natural stuff about you. How do you keep something that is a reminder of pain but get rid/ im fixing all the natural joy you have.

but this is her life, her body, her ways so fucck it

B00BIES
    B00TY
    AND KITTY KAT WAS ON DISPLAY

Liked
    4930 times

After re watching all these videos, it is crazy what he did with their curves. That 3rd video *the one without nya* that girl had one side curvy and the other still flabby. That was crazy, so there is no way to get those curves with regular exercise?

Man forget the HHS tourney we need a doctor HHS tourney with their vixen patients

Super Moderator NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")
    NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    After re watching all these videos, it is crazy what he did with their curves. That 3rd video *the one without nya* that girl had one side curvy and the other still flabby. That was crazy, so there is no way to get those curves with regular exercise?

Man forget the HHS tourney we need a doctor HHS tourney with their vixen patients
    yeah,it's crazy but it's not an epidemic or anything.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    yeah,it's crazy but it's not an epidemic or anything.
    I see you aint watch the Columbia video, almost every girl had some surgery their

its in AMERICA NOW, its 2014, man oh man its slowly going to grow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast