Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: mizz twerksum compilation

  1. #1
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    8 times

    Wink mizz twerksum compilation


  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    1. same dances different song

    2. Surprised they aint pregnant (unless abortions)

    3. Surprised they dont have sextapes (or do they..... I know they both have nude photos)

    4. They dont have the biggest b00ties but they are round, jiggly, and a perfect shape

    5. Surprised they aint strippas yet

    6. Surprised they aint on wshh eyecandy

    7. But can they do it on a d1ck, they should by now, all that twerkn over the years

    8. Surprised they aint learn other types of dancing

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation ice516tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    985
    Liked
    264 times

    Default

    A wshh eye candy video would be classic for her

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    These hoe* still doing this shi*, they trying everything thing to avoid getting a real working career.

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    These hoe* still doing this shi*, they trying everything thing to avoid getting a real working career.
    this

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    chicago, il
    Posts
    1,236
    Liked
    447 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    1. same dances different song

    2. Surprised they aint pregnant (unless abortions)

    3. Surprised they dont have sextapes (or do they..... I know they both have nude photos)

    4. They dont have the biggest b00ties but they are round, jiggly, and a perfect shape

    5. Surprised they aint strippas yet

    6. Surprised they aint on wshh eyecandy

    7. But can they do it on a d1ck, they should by now, all that twerkn over the years

    8. Surprised they aint learn other types of dancing
    9. Surprised I havent seen those nudies yet!... post em please

  7. #7
    Super Moderator mizz twerksum compilation
    mizz twerksum compilation
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    9. Surprised I havent seen those nudies yet!... post em please
    in this section

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation shellback6982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    217 times

    Default

    good entertainment

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies mizz twerksum compilation Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    chicago, il
    Posts
    1,236
    Liked
    447 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    in this section


    gimme tha direct link mane!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Mizz Twerksum GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL OF RUMPSHAKER!!! (VIDEO)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:16 AM
  2. Mizz Twerksum Twerkin' Out!!!(Sneak Peek Of new Twerk Team Video)
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:00 AM
  3. Mizz Twerksum and Jenna Shea GIFS
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 08:54 PM
  4. Betty Butt & Mizz Twerksum
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •