Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: Who You Got?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video)

Dice City Kid Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Man y'all sound like Neanderthals with the homophobia talk...they ain't phuckin you....let it breath...if you really believe in that book endorsed by King James(and I'm not talking bout Lebron dummies) who ruled under F.U.C.K. (Look that up too) then you would research more and not get brainwashed into believe simple minded hatred...it's the same hate that were in the devils that brought us over here and even worse the same devils who sold us in the first place for guns and spices...and to answer your question atl any human life oppressed for a period of time will uprise and revolt...it's human nature...at the end of the day things like this is just entertainment...it ain't that deep
    Peace
    Ish

Liked
    1571 times

Tokyo can't even get the routine down...she struggling cause she's outta shape...Bria bodied this one

Catch Up Newbies Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video)
    Liked
    4930 times

Tokyo looks like that tranny sidney star

bria was killing it, just get rid of that annoying ass blonde hair

Catch Up Newbies Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Ish dropping knowledge. Give me bria though

Catch Up Newbies Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

after the first pic I had to go with bria

Catch Up Newbies Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Man y'all sound like Neanderthals with the homophobia talk...they ain't phuckin you....let it breath...if you really believe in that book endorsed by King James(and I'm not talking bout Lebron dummies) who ruled under F.U.C.K. (Look that up too) then you would research more and not get brainwashed into believe simple minded hatred...it's the same hate that were in the devils that brought us over here and even worse the same devils who sold us in the first place for guns and spices...and to answer your question atl any human life oppressed for a period of time will uprise and revolt...it's human nature...at the end of the day things like this is just entertainment...it ain't that deep
    Peace
    Ish
    Ish, I think you ride for the gays a little too strong sometimes. I'm far from "homophobic" and I don't believe in the book that King James translated, not the New Testament anyway, but that's neither here or there. I have friends and family members who have come out as gay and they're still my friends and family members. With that being said, when I come to HHS I come with a specific agenda. That is to see beautiful women in provocative poses and dress and to comment on that and that only. If I wanted to see a guy wearing high heels trying to act like a woman I would go to one of the many sites on the World Wide Web that is maintained for that specific purpose. Unless I am mistaken, HHS is not one of those sites. Maybe OPP can clear this up for us.

Member Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video) MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

I'd let Tokyo lamborghini my doors

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by MAN_Drake View Post
    I'd let Tokyo lamborghini my doors

Blafzilla...

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Ish, I think you ride for the gays a little too strong sometimes. I'm far from "homophobic" and I don't believe in the book that King James translated, not the New Testament anyway, but that's neither here or there. I have friends and family members who have come out as gay and they're still my friends and family members. With that being said, when I come to HHS I come with a specific agenda. That is to see beautiful women in provocative poses and dress and to comment on that and that only. If I wanted to see a guy wearing high heels trying to act like a woman I would go to one of the many sites on the World Wide Web that is maintained for that specific purpose. Unless I am mistaken, HHS is not one of those sites. Maybe OPP can clear this up for us.
    I ride for anybody oppressed unjustly...I'm from the projects and I got out and I'm successful and unlike most I go back and bring up more with me...wrong is wrong....no matter what color, sexual preference ,religious beliefs,....the devils best plan was the mastery of separation....all I know is if I go to war I want as many people as I can get...a man could never see me in these Vegas streets...cause I brought the hood with me...
    Unity ,patience,strength,determination,consistency...pra yer .and the balls to drop the hammer regardless of emotion...all that you need in life
    Ish

Catch Up Newbies Tokyo & Bria Myles Faceoff (Video)
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    If I wanted to see a guy wearing high heels trying to act like a woman I would go to one of the many sites on the World Wide Web that is maintained for that specific purpose. Unless I am mistaken, HHS is not one of those sites. Maybe OPP can clear this up for us.
    This is one of those "exceptions" I'm willing to deal with...I also didn't care to see the dude, but I wanted to see the candy, so I just look at it as taking the good with the bad. Now if the video ONLY had the dude (or dudes) dancin' and it's not someone tryin' to crack wise with an avatar, I'd be disgruntled!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast