Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152

Thread: HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION

  1. #121
    Super Moderator HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    girls i neva heard of and/or wondering why they're on

    4) Kim Kardashian
    34) Lira Galore
    36) Mileena Hayes
    38) Paris Richards
    43) Jasmine Bunee Matthews
    44) Ashlee Monroe
    45) Kim Stampley
    47) Roxxanne Montana
    48) Avi Berri
    50) Destiny Moore
    52) Get Bodied By J
    55) Brazilian Arab
    56) Kathy Ferreiro
    57) Dayami Padron
    58) Ravie_Loso
    59) Mercedes Moor
    62) Elnaz1985
    64) Audrey Aep

    was there not enuff names to get to 64?
    they have the most active instagrams
    I just wanna get the tourney started tbh
    esther's only in because she won last year,that first round exit needa happen

  2. #122
    Catch Up Newbies HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    they have the most active instagrams
    I just wanna get the tourney started tbh
    esther's only in because she won last year,that first round exit needa happen
    Where is Ester? I don't see her on the list. She needs to be on there as the returning champ. It's funny that the person doing the ranking and assigning spots in the tourney is saying that she needs to go in the first round. The tourney won't be subjective because you're going in with an idea as to how the tournament should end and who should win (ie. Ciera ranked number 5 and there's not 5 guys on the board that would rank her that high). This is shaping up to be the 1st Annual Sheed/Ciera Tourney. I'm not advocating for anybody, i just think the tournament should be ran with no bias. It's a waste of time if it's not.

  3. #123
    Catch Up Newbies HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    306
    Liked
    166 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    girls i neva heard of and/or wondering why they're on

    was there not enuff names to get to 64?
    I knew goin' in dat 64 would be a stretch...after about 35-40, you start grasping at straws...even if their instagrams are busy, it doesn't mean they have a lot to work with pic/video-wise...I would honestly say only about a dozen are really "active" and the rest are just goin' off residuals from the past.

  4. #124
    Super Moderator HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Where is Ester? I don't see her on the list. She needs to be on there as the returning champ. It's funny that the person doing the ranking and assigning spots in the tourney is saying that she needs to go in the first round. The tourney won't be subjective because you're going in with an idea as to how the tournament should end and who should win (ie. Ciera ranked number 5 and there's not 5 guys on the board that would rank her that high). This is shaping up to be the 1st Annual Sheed/Ciera Tourney. I'm not advocating for anybody, i just think the tournament should be ran with no bias. It's a waste of time if it's not.
    oh..sorry for making it seem that way :( I don't care who wins because we all win honestly. Whether it be Ciera,Bernice,etc. who comes out on top it's all in fun and entertainment. I just made the rankings like,in 5 minutes last night haha,just wanna get this thing started.

  5. #125
    Catch Up Newbies HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble. People not gone like the match ups anyway just make the bracket and let's have fun with this..
    ......

  6. #126
    Catch Up Newbies HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    oh..sorry for making it seem that way :( I don't care who wins because we all win honestly. Whether it be Ciera,Bernice,etc. who comes out on top it's all in fun and entertainment. I just made the rankings like,in 5 minutes last night haha,just wanna get this thing started.
    Yeah i think everyone is ready for it to get started. I'm like you, I don't care who wins. I'm just waiting for the weekly matchups and the CRAZY discussions to follow

    But you gotta put Esther in...she's not in the rankings

  7. #127
    Product of Determination HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post

    But you gotta put Esther in...she's not in the rankings
    The Knicks made it to the Playoffs last year and was second seed in the East. This year, they suck and they're not in the Playoff Picture.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  8. #128
    Catch Up Newbies HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    The Knicks made it to the Playoffs last year and was second seed in the East. This year, they suck and they're not in the Playoff Picture.
    Ha! The Knicks always suck tho... and there are at least 10 women on the list that Esther blows away...

  9. #129
    Don't sleep on the newbie bran2jimbo69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    3 times

    Default

    Bernice Burgos

    Bernice Burgos

    Bernice Burgos (x64)

    Come on now really she the best looking body flawless and she is the prettiest without makeup..Maliah looks like she 2 steps from being a dwarf (she looknlike pinky the **** star) Miracle Watts is just plan ugly to me and she got people fooled her body is fake!

  10. #130
    Super Moderator HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    HHS 2ND ANNUAL TOURNEY: BRACKET DISCUSSION
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bran2jimbo69 View Post
    Bernice Burgos

    Bernice Burgos

    Bernice Burgos (x64)

    Come on now really she the best looking body flawless and she is the prettiest without makeup..Maliah looks like she 2 steps from being a dwarf (she looknlike pinky the **** star) Miracle Watts is just plan ugly to me and she got people fooled her body is fake!
    gee,I wonder who this could be..

Similar Threads

  1. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 2): #26 Get Bodied By J vs. #23 Kim Stampley
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:29 PM
  2. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 2): #4 Sibongile vs. #20 Mika Sha
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:53 PM
  3. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 2): #5 Cat Washington vs. #12 JuJu
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:01 AM
  4. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 1): #12 JuJu vs. #21 Just Brittany
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:12 PM
  5. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 1): #7 Rosa Acosta vs. #26 Nya Lee
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •