Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO
    Liked
    4930 times

Talking Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO

A King of Diamonds strippa from Miami by the name of Skrawberry is taking issue with NFL player Brandon Spikes over a date they recently had. During the date, Skrawberry alleges that Spikes made her pay for her own dinner. Skrawberry took to her Twitter account to air it all out there for everybody to see.

"So let me tell y'all a story. So I met this dude on twitter right And we texted back and forth a few times (I wasn't feeling him), why not?" she starts. "That n**** was a facade. So I peeped that he was a petty azz n***! Just from him appearance alone But whatever I stayed at this steakhouse that I've never been to."

Skrawberry continues her story: "So I order me a 8oz filet medium well butterflied & a side of truffled Mac. The Mac& Cheese was alright but I couldn't eat a lot because he kept takin over it. His breath was bad and then you gonna talk over my food with bad breath? Don't y'all know when the bill came, it was $279. This n**** said "where your card"?"

"Brandon Spikes why you made me pay for my own food? Before the bill came out, he went to the bathroom. I was like "I ain't payin for his sh*t" I thought he was sneaking out," she writes on Twitter. "Like y'all ain't never been around somebody who's breath you couldn't take & had to deal with it. I peeped the play when he looked all crazy after I asked to keep the menu., so I knew he was petty. I didn't cause a scene. I just made the bartender split my bill. And we walked out, I waited on my car and left. No biggie."

To add insult to injury, Skrawberry dissed Brandon Spikes' outfit. "Ni**a wasn't even dressed nice. He had on some army air max.. Not even the bubble kind!"

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

who the **** shares a meal with a n!gga with bad breath and then talks bad about the n!gga..not even fine with that long azzzz torso..

Super Moderator Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO
    Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by shellback6982 View Post
    who the **** shares a meal with a n!gga with bad breath and then talks bad about the n!gga..not even fine with that long azzzz torso..

Product of Determination Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO
    Liked
    820 times

Member Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

Looks like Brandon "juked" a bullet

Dice City Kid Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by MAN_Drake View Post
    Looks like Brandon "juked" a bullet
    On his Barry sanders ...good for him

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Fucc dat sorry azz bish. Bish thought she was slick Tryna get a free meal but ended up getting fucced at the end. Applaud dat nicca.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Wow this chick is ignorant, she really said air max; not the one with the bubble and spelled strawberry Skrawberry. o wait I should know better, she's a celebrity. I don't **** with sisters with blonde hair.

Catch Up Newbies Stripp*r Says NFL Player Brandon Spikes Made Her Buy Own Dinner. This bi*ch really expected to be treated like a lady LMFAO screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Hard on hoes movement continues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast