Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES

Catch Up Newbies Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES

Meet 27-year-old Ivan De Irish, the man who was busted for pimping out hookers for a Super Bowl party at a Brooklyn hotel.

Online reports say he landed on the feds’ radar through a web site with the name Black Starr Management which offers “talent” to clients and features photos of women posing seductively in lingerie and G-strings, according to the complaint.

Charged with sex trafficking Ivan, has listed Bridgeport, Connecticut as his hometown; his current city is Washington, D.C. He graduated from Kolbe-Cathedral Catholic High in 2004.

Now here comes the irony, he belongs to the 2009 class of criminal justice from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and in 2012 he got his masters in Professional Studies from George Washington University.

The son of a city probation officer and brother to a correction officer in Connecticut, Ivan was released on $100,000 bail on Thursday. he cornrowed fella, has worked as a client service manager for United Worldwide Sports & Entertainment Group, as a Paralegal/Investigator for Philadelphia Office of the Mayor- O.I.G. and his current job position appears to be Manager at Sports Manager Group World Wide, Inc.

Of course it doesn’t say anything about being a pimp, but according to Special Agent Keri Walden,

De Irish personally delivered three women named “Samantha Staxx,” “Fendi Red” and “Mia Bunny” to the Marriott Hotel in Downtown Brooklyn after settling on a price of $8,000 with an undercover agent!

De Irish makes it clear to the agent in recorded conversations that the girls were willing to run any perverted play the agent and his pals drew up – as long as they were shown the money.

The reason for the 27-year-old to choose this line of work? De Irish told the feds that he’s unemployed and owes $120,000 in student loans. Talking about desperate measures! He used the cover-up of working as a “Sports Agent” before family and friends.

His Web site – Black Star Management – shows off dozens of curvy gals with names like “Phat Rabbit” and “Kyra Chaos.”

Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Prostitute Ring - DailyEntertainmentNews.com

OneStopHotSpot | The Hottest, Latest, & Trendiest Topics | Page 2

See man this shiit is real fucck all the speculations me these chicls are really h0es. At least 80% are prostituting, like TL said real models would sell the product not the asssss

OH THEY A REAL MODEL, a b00ty 3k model

Member Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

Mia Bunny is a whore? Darn. I would've given her "the wifey" treatment, too.

Product of Determination Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

three stacks for Mia Bunny
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES
    Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES
    Liked
    1470 times

dee-zamn..

watch the Stan turn a blind eye to this

that hard slap of reality

Catch Up Newbies Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES
    Liked
    320 times

Was about to throw my save a h0 cape on but my baby Maliah wasn't apart of it, she only sells her ass to Saudi princes

Catch Up Newbies Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Was about to throw my save a h0 cape on but my baby Maliah wasn't apart of it, she only sells her ass to Saudi princes
    But TRICK OFF ON Drake, James Harden, Sean Kingston, & many more....Maliah Michel is so much more better & more classier than the other tho...

Liked
    4930 times

I posted pics of the guy, I guess they aint work
    You can see him in the links
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Yupm I would not pay that much

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    dee-zamn..

watch the Stan turn a blind eye to this

that hard slap of reality
    basically like when reality hits here all the time

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by MAN_Drake View Post
    Mia Bunny is a whore? Darn. I would've given her "the wifey" treatment, too.
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that actually is a "WELL DAM" moment

her thickness is all natural and looks good as briana bette dripped in oil, smh

oh well, ill be her new manager lol

Catch Up Newbies Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    For any MF, it's too much....and that's real

Catch Up Newbies Ivan De Irish- Pimp at the NY Super Bowl Pr0stitute Ring....I TOLD YOU THEY ARE ALL H0ES shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

how do they come up with these price evaluations??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast