Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOLA MONROE Back To Showing Those CLASSIC TASTY Round CAKES!!

Catch Up Newbies LOLA MONROE Back To Showing Those CLASSIC TASTY Round CAKES!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

She got a cute face but that ass looking lumpy not a good look, she probably trying to get back in the spotlight

Catch Up Newbies LOLA MONROE Back To Showing Those CLASSIC TASTY Round CAKES!!
    Liked
    68 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    damn sun... she was broke bust down strippa and she blew u off...
    Yeah...forgot the name of the place...

She was dancin on the floor...came over...tried to spit some game to her...it's funny cause her azz was already big in proportion to her body...

Was talking about kicking it with her later...she started talking prices...whoa baby girl...the curly haired gawd don't pay to kick it with no chicks...and I don't pay for what happens after we kick it for a bit

Saw she wasn't getting any money...smooth got up with an eye roll in the middle of my sentence and bounce...moved on to the next dude...was wack to cause all the other chicks in their were pretty busted...

That was a wack azz night...in Texas you got all types of 24 hour Denny's and Waffle houses, IHOP, etc...man back then...this was like...i don't know...04...? Man DC did not have any 24hr places open...n*gga went to sleep on a hard azz sofa hungry as ****...woke up and randomly cooked a bunch of my homeboy food for breakfast...

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK LOLA MONROE Back To Showing Those CLASSIC TASTY Round CAKES!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

F.U.CK KOBE JOHN STOCKON ON THE PASS SHE FINE A.S.S F.U.C.K BUT DAT AZZ

Catch Up Newbies LOLA MONROE Back To Showing Those CLASSIC TASTY Round CAKES!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12