Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Default Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Game Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)

Paid In Full...

1 day ago
    For all of you who think that 2 women can't sit close to the court for a basketball game without sucking or f*cking a player seriously need to reevaluate your bank account.. For only 750 you too can sit close.. So tired of men acting as if the only way for a woman to have or get money is through sexual acts. Exit stage left while pulling your tampon out of your ass you pathetic losers. Feel free to leave your dumb ass comments below so I can light your ass up - Jenny Jahaan

Product of Determination Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

for some reason the embed wasn't workin on Instagram...

anyway...

Those All-Star game tickets didn't sell out quickly? The face value is showing $750... the resell value would be much higher...

I doubt she paid
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post

anyway...

Those All-Star game tickets didn't sell out quickly? The face value is showing $750... the resell value would be much higher...

I doubt she paid

Made the Deposit on Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan... Sorry Blafy

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Paid In Full...

So there is hope yeah yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    anyway...
    I doubt she paid

SO THAT MEANS

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post

Made the Deposit on Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan... Sorry Blafy

Super Moderator Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

So there is hope yeah yeah

SO THAT MEANS

don't listen to glass eyes. come to h-town broham,april. I heard briana likes riding horses

Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    don't listen to glass eyes. come to h-town broham,april. I heard briana likes riding horses
    Shut up

Member Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Liked
    74 times

We're not doubting all women. We're doubting women in a very particular industry/segment of society that has a well known history of this sort of thing. That being said, $750 doesn't seem like that much. But I still doubt either paid in full.

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Vin took the words out of my mouth.

Super Moderator Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    We're not doubting all women. We're doubting women in a very particular industry/segment of society that has a well known history of this sort of thing. That being said, $750 doesn't seem like that much. But I still doubt either paid in full.
    you understand

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Ticket stub doesn't mean shi*, if your trying to prove people wrong; you post a screenshot of the transaction confirmation page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast