Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team!

Product of Determination Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team!

So they went to the Knickerbocker game yesterday

Caption:
    Knicks game with @brianabette
    previosuly: Briana Bette & Jenny Jahaan NBA Star All Star Ticket Price (CONFIRMATION)

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

So does lala have some competition? Or is jr just doing his usual tricking thing?

Catch Up Newbies Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team!
    Liked
    4930 times

just going to crawl in my corner and turn off the lights again

Catch Up Newbies Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

This only proves that these h0es have a high school mind set. If they had a women's mind set, they would not care what other people say. But since their young in the mind; they have to prove people wrong. On the real, if you want to prove folks wrong; you dont go to a knicks vs. nets game in 30 degree weather. You go to miami when it's 70, shi* to each it's own.

Catch Up Newbies Anotha Day, Anotha GAME: Briana Bette and Jenny Jahaan Watch JR SMITH and CARMELO Score Homeruns Against The Other Team!
    Liked
    68 times

Has anyone paid attention to that Brinna chick backgrounds when she post pics...walls be all busted...outlets hanging out the wall...drywall showing...baby girl be taking pics in some straight up crack houses...

She sloring it up with all the rest of them...

I mean...what is her REAL JOB...when she fill out that W-2 what is she putting for an occupation...

Does she even fill out a W-2?

Liked
    4930 times

can we not bring up this thread any more