Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?)

Catch Up Newbies THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Default THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?)

They say that Success comes in 3.... Do you Agree/ Disagree that West Coast Hip-Hop REIGN Most Supreme in Hip-Hop Again?

In 2014

1.) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

2.) Schoolboy Q may have the most anticipated album from a debut artist this year... (2/25)

3.) Kendrick Lamar

14 Albums To Look Forward To In 2014 | TIME.com

WHAT DO THE STAN THINK?

Catch Up Newbies THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

You lost me with you mentioned macklemore , but the west has always been on top. The west starts the new trends of music, I'm going to fu*k with schoolboy's album (not sure if im going to pay), dom kennedy LP was good; including nipsey Crenshaw. The homie skeme reppin my city, is putting in mad work; 1 place is the west, 2nd is the east; 3rd is the mid west and 4th is the south. But, outkast is 1st place for me.

Catch Up Newbies THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    You lost me with you mentioned macklemore , but the west has always been on top. The west starts the new trends of music, I'm going to fu*k with schoolboy's album (not sure if im going to pay), dom kennedy LP was good; including nipsey Crenshaw. The homie skeme reppin my city, is putting in mad work; 1 place is the west, 2nd is the east; 3rd is the mid west and 4th is the south. But, outkast is 1st place for me.
    Macklemore is rapper from Seattle....U did not know that?

Catch Up Newbies THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Macklemore is rapper from Seattle....U did not know that?

Motherfuc*ker I dont listen to Macklemore , I know who he is. When people talk about west coat hip hop they dont mention macklemore , that's why you had me lost. When catz talk about west coast hip hop/rap, they mention TDE, snoop,dj quick, e-40, d-lo, game, nip, dom, suga free, etc. Not macklemore. That's like me talk about the heavy hitters of east coast hip hop and mention mac miller.

Seattle is know for rock like nirvana (kurt cobain) & Jimi Hendrix.

That's coo he won the grammy, but can he produce good music next year. Catz wins grammys and flop ie Milli Vanilli, baha men etc.
    Last edited by SourMilk; 02-24-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Liked
    741 times

Motherfuc*ker I dont listen to Macklemore , I know who he is. When people talk about west coat hip hop they dont mention macklemore , that's why you had me lost. When catz talk about west coast hip hop/rap, they mention TDE, snoop,dj quick, e-40, d-lo, game, nip, dom, suga free, etc. Not macklemore. That's like me talk about the heavy hitters of east coast hip hop and mention mac miller.

That's coo he won the grammy, but can he produce good music next year. Catz wins grammys and flop ie Milli Vanilli, baha men etc.

Sir Mix A Lot is from Seattle too....And He was West Coast back in the day too....And he should have won a grammy...He is Macklemore Idol

Keep it West Coast!

Liked
    385 times

Sir Mix A Lot is from Seattle too....And He was West Coast back in the day too....And he should have won a grammy...He is Macklemore Idol

Keep it West Coast!

HuH? I am from the west. Look at my profile pic and Skeme is from my area. I guess I was talking over your head and you missed my point of me saying "when people say west coast artist they do not think about macklemore." Thumbs up for you with macklemore push on the stan, I hope he give you some credit on his next lp. You said "I don't know macklemore" like this cat is snoop, jay-z or lil wayne; like macklemore is a house hold name.

Dice City Kid THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

West been runnin it...been jackin our slang for decades

Liked
    741 times

HuH? I am from the west. Look at my profile pic and Skeme is from my area. I guess I was talking over your head and you missed my point of me saying "when people say west coast artist they do not think about macklemore." Thumbs up for you with macklemore push on the stan, I hope he give you some credit on his next lp. You said "I don't know macklemore" like this cat is snoop, jay-z or lil wayne; like macklemore is a house hold name.
    U stuck in the 90's bro....Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar are is the New Era for the West and are household names...even Sage the Gemini has went GOLD.... West Up

Liked
    385 times

U stuck in the 90's bro....Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar are is the New Era for the West and are household names...even Sage the Gemini has went GOLD.... West Up
    I'm not going to debate with some nigg* that's lacking critical thinking skills. I'm 27, soon to be 28; yes I love 90-early 2000 hip hop and rap. That is not going to change. I'm not going to ride around and listen to macklemore, because he is not talking about shi* that is relevant to me. I don't shop at thrift store (I donate clothing to them), nor do I support gay marriage; I listen to sage when I'm in the club and a bitc* is up on me. I know you want the last word, im going back to these bitc*es

Dice City Kid THE STAN STATE OF UNION ADDRESS: IS WESTSIDE THE BEST SIDE (DOES WEST COAST HIP-HOP REIGN MOST SUPREME IN HIP-HOP AGAIN?) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Macklemore can rap....I ain't bumping that **** though....he won a Grammy...good for him...we have bars out west...and since our weather is amazing it inspires us to be awesome...I'm glad that that gang banging **** is dead and the nerds are showing hiphop where it needs to go...keep it trill though...we can't dress for ****....NY got us on that