Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meryl swaggart View Post
    i live in BR and unfortunately this is true...you would think mandela rose from the grave or something....
    lol....catz out here got boosie doing press conferences; like he was doing good in the community.

  2. #12
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    237 times

    Default

    Let's be clear here

    A. He's got some of THE most gahbage @$$ music ever
    2. Let's not pretend he was in jail on some falsely accused stuff
    C. This is absolutely NOTHING to celebrate

    How about young men passing the bar becoming lawyers, doctors, graduating high school and college and pursuing better avenues in life. Don't get me wrong I understand this is a hip hop forum but it's been all over Instagram, Twitter, FB, damn near everywhere like dude is a pillar in the community and has something of value to offer....

    Damn shame

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,606
    Liked
    820 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Let's be clear here

    A. He's got some of THE most gahbage @$$ music ever
    2. Let's not pretend he was in jail on some falsely accused stuff
    C. This is absolutely NOTHING to celebrate

    How about young men passing the bar becoming lawyers, doctors, graduating high school and college and pursuing better avenues in life. Don't get me wrong I understand this is a hip hop forum but it's been all over Instagram, Twitter, FB, damn near everywhere like dude is a pillar in the community and has something of value to offer....

    Damn shame
    A. Your opinion
    "B". He was jailed for drug possession, charges that are disproportionately applied to African-Americans........so the fact that it's a white racist judicial system making the accusations is more relevant than the fact that he wasn't "falsely accused" by that white racist judicial system
    C. The social networks you're b!tching about ( not to mention me) apparently think otherwise

    There aren't limits to the things people can celebrate........and just because folks celebrate his release doesn't mean we disregard more important things in life.........he never claimed to be a "pillar in the community", so saying he isn't one means nothing..........and as far as your opinions on certain African-Americans and their impact on the African-American community goes, you are White...........there is a difference between being an African-American that has a political, emotional, and economic interest in the outcome of their own community, and a white boy with jungle fever.......

  4. #14
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    237 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    A. Your opinion
    "B". He was jailed for drug possession, charges that are disproportionately applied to African-Americans........so the fact that it's a white racist judicial system making the accusations is more relevant than the fact that he wasn't "falsely accused" by that white racist judicial system
    C. The social networks you're b!tching about ( not to mention me) apparently think otherwise

    There aren't limits to the things people can celebrate........and just because folks celebrate his release doesn't mean we disregard more important things in life.........he never claimed to be a "pillar in the community", so saying he isn't one means nothing..........and as far as your opinions on certain African-Americans and their impact on the African-American community goes, you are White...........there is a difference between being an African-American that has a political, emotional, and economic interest in the outcome of their own community, and a white boy with jungle fever.......


    Lmfao

    Wow... My opinion on Boosie got u butt hurt I see, bet if I dissed miracle in the same post you'd be ready to start a war!

    I'm not about to go back n forth with your ignorance arguing about somebody else's ignorance

  5. #15
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,606
    Liked
    820 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Lmfao

    Wow... My opinion on Boosie got u butt hurt I see, bet if I dissed miracle in the same post you'd be ready to start a war!

    I'm not about to go back n forth with your ignorance arguing about somebody else's ignorance
    funny how White people always like call Black folks ignorant based on their own shallow perspective originating from White privilege..........as if any groundless opinion that originates in your head is fact simply because as a White person, you thought of it...........

  6. #16
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    237 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    funny how White people always like call Black folks ignorant based on their own shallow perspective originating from White privilege..........as if any groundless opinion that originates in your head is fact simply because as a White person, you thought of it...........


    I called YOU ignorant because you don't know anything about me and continue to make assumptions. I called Boosie ignorant because he keeps getting locked up for the same silly sht. And since you wanna take it there, let's go ahead

    you know nothing about me. I'm not some rich white kid who ski's at Breckenridge on vacation and saw a rap video on tv one day and said hey, i wanna be black. I grew up off Memorial Drive in Atlanta, Ga... ask Atalien69... that's no walk in the park. hell you might have had it better than me growing up. I was raised by a single mother raising 2 boys on less than $20k a year so i grew up in the same community you claim i should have no interest in. I worked my ass off got a couple degrees and a great job but this is still the same community i give back to, I work in, live in, raise my kids in, watch my friends raise their kids in, volunteer in, shop in, eat in. so don't tell me my interests.


    my whole 1st response wasn't even a shot at you but at how social media seems to focus on the bullsht and mundane. you know how folks get, one person does it, then everyone else does it because its the thing to do at the time, im sure 85% of the folks that reposted or retweeted how boosie is out, can only name one or 2 of his songs and arent real fans of his but are just reposting and retweeting just to do so. the point was social media and media in general is on some bullsht. look at tv, its all reality tv showing kids a false perspective on what successful is, (and i dont define successful as big house, cars and money) but anyway. look at shows like housewives and the other shows that tell girls in so many words, hey, all u gotta do is fck a ball player or rapper or someone rich and famous and you can be famous on tv too. look at the news, always focusing on the negatives and damn near every time the news is on its about a celebrity.

    take a look at food. why is there a billion and one fast food places all over with dollar menu's pumping out bullsht and its expensive and harder to eat healthier? because it's easier, cheaper, and more convenient so when you get sick, you're paying for those doctor visits and medicine.

    you don't think the HAVES wanna get rid of the HAVE NOTS? that's damn sure regardless of color

    my point was if people shied away from the bullsht and things of little to no relevance then they wouldnt be as prevalent. and folks could set themselves up to live better healthier lives, both mentally and physically.

  7. #17
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,606
    Liked
    820 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post


    I called YOU ignorant because you don't know anything about me and continue to make assumptions. I called Boosie ignorant because he keeps getting locked up for the same silly sht. And since you wanna take it there, let's go ahead

    you know nothing about me. I'm not some rich white kid who ski's at Breckenridge on vacation and saw a rap video on tv one day and said hey, i wanna be black. I grew up off Memorial Drive in Atlanta, Ga... ask Atalien69... that's no walk in the park. hell you might have had it better than me growing up. I was raised by a single mother raising 2 boys on less than $20k a year so i grew up in the same community you claim i should have no interest in. I worked my ass off got a couple degrees and a great job but this is still the same community i give back to, I work in, live in, raise my kids in, watch my friends raise their kids in, volunteer in, shop in, eat in. so don't tell me my interests.


    my whole 1st response wasn't even a shot at you but at how social media seems to focus on the bullsht and mundane. you know how folks get, one person does it, then everyone else does it because its the thing to do at the time, im sure 85% of the folks that reposted or retweeted how boosie is out, can only name one or 2 of his songs and arent real fans of his but are just reposting and retweeting just to do so. the point was social media and media in general is on some bullsht. look at tv, its all reality tv showing kids a false perspective on what successful is, (and i dont define successful as big house, cars and money) but anyway. look at shows like housewives and the other shows that tell girls in so many words, hey, all u gotta do is fck a ball player or rapper or someone rich and famous and you can be famous on tv too. look at the news, always focusing on the negatives and damn near every time the news is on its about a celebrity.

    take a look at food. why is there a billion and one fast food places all over with dollar menu's pumping out bullsht and its expensive and harder to eat healthier? because it's easier, cheaper, and more convenient so when you get sick, you're paying for those doctor visits and medicine.

    you don't think the HAVES wanna get rid of the HAVE NOTS? that's damn sure regardless of color

    my point was if people shied away from the bullsht and things of little to no relevance then they wouldnt be as prevalent. and folks could set themselves up to live better healthier lives, both mentally and physically.
    You know as much about Boosie and his situation as I know about you and yours.......so by YOUR own standards, you're as ignorant as you accuse me of being........which at best makes you hypocritical, and at worst, makes you ignorant by any standard...........

    White privilege has nothing to do with poverty, just as being Black does not equate to being poor...........White privilege has to do with the unofficial benefits of being White, like always being above suspicion, not being unfairly targeted by police, better access to job markets and financial institutions regardless of credit score, and not having your personal actions being used as representation of your entire race.........These advantages, among other assumed benefits, are enjoyed by all White people regardless of how many Black people they grew up around.........

    Deinstitutionalization in the 1970's permanently crippled employment within the Black Community...........this, in conjunction with it's educational infrastructure being defunded over the past couple of generations make success extremely difficult for many African-Americans to achieve..........this lack of opportunity creates desperation, and in turn, the willingness in some to resort to doing things like selling drugs or getting pregnant by someone that has money.........these mentalities arise from the socio-economic destabilization of urban communities over the past half-century........not reality TV

  8. #18
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Damn this post went south fast

  9. #19
    Super Moderator FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Damn this post went south fast
    lol honestly

  10. #20
    Catch Up Newbies FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! jv1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    422
    Liked
    80 times

    Default

    ....never heard anything from this dude. Heard his name before though. He sell any records?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •