Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

True and powerful thread here. Know a couple chicks that got but it's not over done just made a lil bump. But yea you gone have to look at photos pre surgery to see if you like her, by then you been done fell for the plastic surgery chick and all in love and got the ring in your pocket

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    4930 times

descarado$
    ^^^ I like his tumblr
    Last edited by blafy; 03-15-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Product of Determination 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ....that might be a problem for white folks long before its a problem African-Americans............
    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    2. this will not become the norm
    Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Goofy a$$ thread

Most chicks are not getting surgery. I don't know any chicks who got this kind of surgery
    Tightlipped maybe these guys are thinking a full blown makeover surgery which includes: nose job, cheek/facial restructure, breast implants, liposuction, butt injection/lift etc
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

I don't know if the plastic Surgery boom is really that big yet from the points of my inner circle I don't see any one who has has breast augmentation or butt surgery to look like to look like a video model. The only places I see girls like that are at the clubs are at some concerts or basket ball games

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    411 times

Here are the FACTS on plastic surgery.

http://www.surgery.org/sites/default...quickfacts.pdf

Some highlights:

• People age 35-50 had the most procedures – over 4 million and 43% of the total. People age 51-64 had 29%; age 19-34 had 19% of procedures; age 65 and over had 8 %; and age 18 and younger had 1%.
    • The top five cosmetic surgical procedures in 2012 were: breast augmentation (330,631 procedures); liposuction (313,011 procedures); abdominoplasty (156,508 procedures); blepharoplasty (153,171 procedures); rhinoplasty (143,801 procedures).
    • The top five nonsurgical cosmetic procedures in 2012 were: Botulinum Toxin Type A (3,257,913 procedures); hyaluronic acid (1,423,705 procedures); laser hair removal (883,893 procedures); microdermabrasion (498,821 procedures); chemical peel (443,824 procedures).
    • When procedures performed by physician assistants and nurse injectors are included, the total number of cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures performed in the United States in 2012 increases to over 12.6 million.
    • Women had more than 9.1 million cosmetic procedures, 90% of the total. The number of cosmetic procedures for women increased over 252% from 1997.

There's ~160 million women in the US. There were 9 million procedures done. I would not be surprised if the number of women who got the procedures done was far less- a chick will prob get more than one procedure done and a few botox injections a year if she is "bout dat life". So the fact is plastic surgery is still a fringe thing most women aren't doing. There will ALWAYS be natural beauty.

Not to mention, a nice body, fake hair, fake nails, fake face aren't really beautiful. The media and the internet just has yall confused. I like nice big juicy buttocks on a woman but I feel SORRY for a chick who has to rely on her beauty for validation. U get 2, MAYBE 3 years in this game. Then what? A smart, confident, funny woman who just happens to have a crazy body is way more to me and there will always be those, because they don't NEED their bodies to find their self worth.

But yea Tightlipped you blowin **** way out of proportion, it's not that serious.

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Here are the FACTS on plastic surgery.

http://www.surgery.org/sites/default...quickfacts.pdf

Some highlights:

• People age 35-50 had the most procedures over 4 million and 43% of the total. People age 51-64 had 29%; age 19-34 had 19% of procedures; age 65 and over had 8 %; and age 18 and younger had 1%.
    • The top five cosmetic surgical procedures in 2012 were: breast augmentation (330,631 procedures); liposuction (313,011 procedures); abdominoplasty (156,508 procedures); blepharoplasty (153,171 procedures); rhinoplasty (143,801 procedures).
    • The top five nonsurgical cosmetic procedures in 2012 were: Botulinum Toxin Type A (3,257,913 procedures); hyaluronic acid (1,423,705 procedures); laser hair removal (883,893 procedures); microdermabrasion (498,821 procedures); chemical peel (443,824 procedures).
    • When procedures performed by physician assistants and nurse injectors are included, the total number of cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures performed in the United States in 2012 increases to over 12.6 million.
    • Women had more than 9.1 million cosmetic procedures, 90% of the total. The number of cosmetic procedures for women increased over 252% from 1997.

There's ~160 million women in the US. There were 9 million procedures done. I would not be surprised if the number of women who got the procedures done was far less- a chick will prob get more than one procedure done and a few botox injections a year if she is "bout dat life". So the fact is plastic surgery is still a fringe thing most women aren't doing. There will ALWAYS be natural beauty.

Not to mention, a nice body, fake hair, fake nails, fake face aren't really beautiful. The media and the internet just has yall confused. I like nice big juicy buttocks on a woman but I feel SORRY for a chick who has to rely on her beauty for validation. U get 2, MAYBE 3 years in this game. Then what? A smart, confident, funny woman who just happens to have a crazy body is way more to me and there will always be those, because they don't NEED their bodies to find their self worth.

But yea Tightlipped you blowin **** way out of proportion, it's not that serious.

I appreciate u did ur research, nice to know people are looking for support to back ur ideas....cool beans. But I have some points of interest for your data.

1. Of the 160 million women in US the number doesn't represent all those eligible for surgery. I would guess about 1/3 are women who are children and another 1/3 represent elderly..... So when u compare 160million women... Only about 70million are appropriate for surgery

2 WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT UR STATS 9 MILLION ONNNNNNLY REPRESENT PEOPLE THAT RECEIVE PROCEDURES FROM PLASTIC SURGEONS.....in your data it goes up to 12million when they add physician assistant and nurse procedures..... Even still there's nooooo considerations made in ur research for people that get ILLEGAL/underground undocumented procedures....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    True and powerful thread here. Know a couple chicks that got but it's not over done just made a lil bump. But yea you gone have to look at photos pre surgery to see if you like her, by then you been done fell for the plastic surgery chick and all in love and got the ring in your pocket

thanks bruh....only some of us are strong enough to hear the message instead of trying to beat up "the goofy messenger"

Liked
    1033 times

In the news we only hear about illegal butt injectors who get caught.....that only represents a fraction of those who don't get caught...... And we don't know how many BUTT SHOT PARTIES or customers people who got caught had before they got caught.....

Stay sleep if you want..... This sh*t real.....

Super Moderator 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    I appreciate u did ur research, nice to know people are looking for support to back ur ideas....cool beans. But I have some points of interest for your data.

1. Of the 160 million women in US the number doesn't represent all those eligible for surgery. I would guess about 1/3 are women who are children and another 1/3 represent elderly..... So when u compare 160million women... Only about 70million are appropriate for surgery

2 WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT UR STATS 9 MILLION ONNNNNNLY REPRESENT PEOPLE THAT RECEIVE PROCEDURES FROM PLASTIC SURGEONS.....in your data it goes up to 12million when they add physician assistant and nurse procedures..... Even still there's nooooo considerations made in ur research for people that get ILLEGAL/underground undocumented procedures....
    true,though people should go to a board-certified plastic surgeon if they want to get body enhancements,not natasha from up the street. Even if you gotta save up money or take out a loan,it'll save time/health risks in the long run.

Super Moderator 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    In the news we only hear about illegal butt injectors who get caught.....that only represents a fraction of those who don't get caught...... And we don't know how many BUTT SHOT PARTIES or customers people who got caught had before they got caught.....

Stay sleep if you want..... This sh*t real.....
    the thing is,what will we do about this? You're taking the right steps by informing people here about it. We'll always have natural and fake in all aspects of life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast