Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    the thing is,what will we do about this? You're taking the right steps by informing people here about it. We'll always have natural and fake in all aspects of life.

This:

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    True and powerful thread here. Know a couple chicks that got but it's not over done just made a lil bump. But yea you gone have to look at photos pre surgery to see if you like her, by then you been done fell for the plastic surgery chick and all in love and got the ring in your pocket
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Goofy a$$ thread

Most chicks are not getting surgery. I don't know any chicks who got this kind of surgery, **** is not a normal phenomenon
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    4930 times

And this is why the exposed thread keeps coming back. No one likes themselves

from fake personality
    to fake parts
    to now acquiring both

DID You know you can augment you vagina?

Product of Determination 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    And this is why the exposed thread keeps coming back. we got doe doesn't likes themselves

from fake personality
    to fake parts
    to now acquiring both

DID You know you can augment you vagina?
    *fixed*

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    242 times

Goofy a$$ thread

Most chicks are not getting surgery. I don't know any chicks who got this kind of surgery, **** is not a normal phenomenon
    this, not to mention surgery is easy to spot from a mile away, very few face jobs look natural

that megan fox example was horrible lol, i tell girls all the time she was already bad and her work is hardly noticeable, she will still produce beautiful kids lol

and you put the girls in order, yea they look alike, but its not like they identical twins

Member 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!
    Liked
    74 times

I imagine TL's conclusion is satire, but I'll play along for for sh*ts and giggles. Beautiful women will NEVER become extinct. If men aren't able to tell the difference and it's a random-hit-or-miss situation then there will still be men "hitting" and procreating with naturally beautiful women. Stats 101 ftw.

But I think the important point is the proliferation of plastic surgery; I don't even think america is the worst, I think places like South Korea and Brazil are even crazier with the knife.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    I imagine TL's conclusion is satire, but I'll play along for for sh*ts and giggles. Beautiful women will NEVER become extinct. If men aren't able to tell the difference and it's a random-hit-or-miss situation then there will still be men "hitting" and procreating with naturally beautiful women. Stats 101 ftw.

But I think the important point is the proliferation of plastic surgery; I don't even think america is the worst, I think places like South Korea and Brazil are even crazier with the knife.
    BRAZIL
    Every single model seems to be fake
    All of them seem to have fake everything

Liked
    411 times

BRAZIL
    Every single model seems to be fake
    All of them seem to have fake everything
    Every beautiful chick in Brazil is not a model though. And every model there doesn't have extensive surgery.

A lot of chicks have pretty faces but might get a little lipo or something. Their kids will still be beautiful.

This is a stupid azz thread.

Liked
    4930 times

Every beautiful chick in Brazil is not a model though. And every model there doesn't have extensive surgery.

A lot of chicks have pretty faces but might get a little lipo or something. Their kids will still be beautiful.

This is a stupid azz thread.
    I said it wrong
    But most of the model women have some sort of Butt Augmention

Liked
    411 times

And this is why the exposed thread keeps coming back. No one likes themselves
    Naw that **** keeps gettin bumped cause Opps a weirdo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast