Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twin Sisters Pay Over $200k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend!

Product of Determination Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Twin Sisters Pay Over $200k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend!

ya'll LUV ROSEE.. so ya'll gon luv this...

TL's point proven! 2014 PREDICTION: In the next 25 years BEAUTIFUL women will become EXTINCT!

Twins Anna and Lucy DeCinque, 28, of Perth, Western Australia, do everything together including eating, cosmetic surgery and sleeping together according to Daily Mail. Adding a new spin to ménage à trois, they’ve taken sleeping together to a whole other level. The pair have the same boyfriend. They’ve been dating Ben Byrne, an electrical engineer, for a year.

The sisters, who live at home with their mom, have spent $200,000 on plastic surgery so they can look identical. They share the same job, but actually work different shifts, serving meals to the elderly. That’s how they’re able to finance their mirror-image breast implants, lip enhancements and tattooed eyebrows.

“We’re dating one boy at the moment … There are three people in our relationship. We’re sharing,” Lucy explains to the media.

“It’s not really weird to us,” Lucy continues. “We have one boyfriend and all of us share the same bed … We have the same taste in everything, so obviously we’re going to like the same boy, too.”

“We’re all together when we have sex, and if we like the same guy, so be it.”

Obsessed with their looks, Lucy boasts they never wear the same outfit twice, “Everything has to be new.”

“When we go out, we get so many guys saying they want to marry the both of us or date the both of us,” Anna vaunts.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

What does this got to do with Rosee?? One word for this is Gross

Product of Determination Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
    What does this got to do with Rosee?? One word for this is Gross
    your Grossed by their face... but many here find Rosee's face attractive apparently.

Rosee and these two girls cud be triplets

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend!
    Liked
    4930 times

I CANT GET AWAY FROM THIS STORY

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    your Grossed by their face... but many here find Rosee's face attractive apparently.

Stop it opp.

Seen this last week them ducks look scary.the one on the left looks crazy and the one on the right looks like she might have an ounce of sense in her.

On another note wonder what that chest looking like

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

look at these girls eyes and lips .. Rosee said on her IG that she's not having nose Surgery

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend!
    Liked
    411 times

Not at all actually. And why do you care so much who other dudes find attractive U gotta be the weirdest dude on HHS

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Not at all actually. And why do you care so much who other dudes find attractive U gotta be the weirdest dude on HHS

Liked
    4930 times

I DO NOT LIKE YOU HUMANS

Catch Up Newbies Twin Sisters Pay Over 0k In Plastic Surgery To Look Identical & Have 3sums w/ Boyfriend! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I'm not knocking them, it's kinda creepy and funny at the same time. The dude that's dating them is lucky cuz her got triple the income coming in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast