Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped*

Catch Up Newbies Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped*
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped*

Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" from Travel Bum on Vimeo.

TIGHYLIPPED GO TO 2:44 AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS, IT MATCHES THE LAST THREAD YOU MADE

See not only is it common here, but its cheaper, safer, and they aint stick weird stuff inside them

or are they

AND HOT DAMN EVERY GIRL IN THIS VIDEO IS A DIME

Catch Up Newbies Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped*
    Liked
    4930 times

ITS PERFECTION

Liked
    4930 times

DAMN
    BUT THE WOMEN ARE SO HOT

Liked
    242 times

i remember this fool, he made a video of him going to cuba and then picking up models in NY a while ago and didnt update on the next stop for a long time (which is understandable)

but as semi-entertaining as this series is, hes only so successful in latin american countries because hes white honestly

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    i remember this fool, he made a video of him going to cuba and then picking up models in NY a while ago and didnt update on the next stop for a long time (which is understandable)

but as semi-entertaining as this series is, hes only so successful in latin american countries because hes white honestly
    I believe this yet I have never seen any travel anything where a black guy is going around picking up women, unless its some race thing.
    He can pass for Colombian also since some look white

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I believe this yet I have never seen any travel anything where a black guy is going around picking up women, unless its some race thing.
    He can pass for Colombian also since some look white
    yea he can pass for a white hispanic lol, he could probably pass for italian, french, spanish, german, polish, russian etc.

honestly, it is a race thing, not to say a black guy cant have success, its basically like trying to pick up a decent white chick here in the states, its hit or miss with a lot of miss depending on where you live

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    yea he can pass for a white hispanic lol, he could probably pass for italian, french, spanish, german, polish, russian etc.

honestly, it is a race thing, not to say a black guy cant have success, its basically like trying to pick up a decent white chick here in the states, its hit or miss with a lot of miss depending on where you live
    It would be nice to put a young black dude like this young guy here and travel around doing the same. Even Vice on youtube is all white guys going around the world doing the same thing.

Catch Up Newbies Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped* TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

proves my point, chix on a budget getting plastic....maaaaaaan, I didn't mean to, but I watched that whole video

so the chicks nipple popped of I could tell when I saw how they but if something wasn't right
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Travel Bum Season 2, Episode 1, "Isabelle, Medellin" *@Tightlipped* Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    proves my point, chix on a budget getting plastic....maaaaaaan, I didn't mean to, but I watched that whole video

so the chicks nipple popped of I could tell when I saw how they but if something wasn't right
    Yeah you watched the whole thing, and yeah her nipple fell off
    its crazy

But do you see how it is every where there, even the 10 year olds wanted the surgery when they get older

JUST SAD

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    YO YOU AND THE SCREEN SHOTS IS KILLING ME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast