Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???

Super Moderator UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???
    UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???
    Liked
    1470 times

the best poll in round 1 Irene/GBBJ. I still see it being Watts vs. Bette in the finals

Sheneka's gonna eat in the next round

Catch Up Newbies UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Quality over quantity any day for me

Better not even be close, Ms. Adam's by a lot please
    IDK mayne its a tough call

LOTTA quality

vs a LOTTA quantity

Its like... do I spend this $75 on 1 filet mignon meal... or 2 months worth of frozen sirloin steaks

I could go either way... main thing tho... n*ggas gotta put up good pics. That "most recent pics off their IG" **** is corny... I say anything from the last 12 months is fair game

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY??? ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

NOW I KNO YALL KNO BY NOW I F.U.C.KS WIT SHENEKA MY LITTLE SUPER FREAKA HEAVY IN THE PAST BUT WE ALL KNO IT QUANTITY OF QUALITY NOW&DAZES IF WE WERE IN THE CLUB ANY WE SEE THESE 2 CHICKS STANDING SIDE BY SIDE THE 1ST THING WE GONNA SAY IS WHO SHORTY RIGHT THERE WIT THE PHATA.S.S SOMEBODY GONNA SAY WHICH 1 WIT THE PHATA.S.S SOMEBODY GONNA SAY WELL THEY BOTH GOT PHATAS.S.E.S ETC ETC ETC PROBABLY A BIG DEBATE IN THE CLUB LOL WE NOT GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT SHENEKA ADAMS #IGANRANTEEITSHENEKA A.S.S IS NICE HELLA NICE AT DAT THEY BOTH GOT PHATA.S.S THEY BOTH BIG T!TTIES AND THEY BOTH PRETTY BUT LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES BIGGER IS BETTER

Member UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY??? King_Teej_'s Avatar
    Liked
    117 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    IDK mayne its a tough call

LOTTA quality

vs a LOTTA quantity

Its like... do I spend this $75 on 1 filet mignon meal... or 2 months worth of frozen sirloin steaks

I could go either way... main thing tho... n*ggas gotta put up good pics. That "most recent pics off their IG" **** is corny... I say anything from the last 12 months is fair game
    shiiiiiiiiiid...DR thread they went back 'bout a decade

Super Moderator UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    NOW I KNO YALL KNO BY NOW I F.U.C.KS WIT SHENEKA MY LITTLE SUPER FREAKA HEAVY IN THE PAST BUT WE ALL KNO IT QUANTITY OF QUALITY NOW&DAZES IF WE WERE IN THE CLUB ANY WE SEE THESE 2 CHICKS STANDING SIDE BY SIDE THE 1ST THING WE GONNA SAY IS WHO SHORTY RIGHT THERE WIT THE PHATA.S.S SOMEBODY GONNA SAY WHICH 1 WIT THE PHATA.S.S SOMEBODY GONNA SAY WELL THEY BOTH GOT PHATAS.S.E.S ETC ETC ETC PROBABLY A BIG DEBATE IN THE CLUB LOL WE NOT GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT SHENEKA ADAMS #IGANRANTEEITSHENEKA A.S.S IS NICE HELLA NICE AT DAT THEY BOTH GOT PHATA.S.S THEY BOTH BIG T!TTIES AND THEY BOTH PRETTY BUT LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES BIGGER IS BETTER

Jasmine=fwb

Sheneka=main chick/starbuck's

but both could get fed.

Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by King_Teej_ View Post
    shiiiiiiiiiid...DR thread they went back 'bout a decade
    lmfao..that's why I'm doing recent pictures for op. from that point on,ya'll do ya'll thing(posting old pics from like '09 and whatever else)

Catch Up Newbies UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY???
    Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies UPSET ALERT: IS SHE THE BIGGEST THREAT OF AZZ IN THE HHS TOURNEY??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Quality over quantity any day for me

Better not even be close, Ms. Adam's by a lot please
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Teej_ View Post
    i'm with you on that. the #AOEGang (azz over everything) is the opposition.

that's what I said day one, ooooh the confusion, how does a person choose
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12