Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: OPP YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO..... Tila Tequila Is Pregnant

Catch Up Newbies OPP YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO..... Tila Tequila Is Pregnant
    Liked
    4930 times

Talking OPP YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO..... Tila Tequila Is Pregnant

Tila Tequila is pregnant with her first child — and she's already showing off her baby bump.

The reality star, 32, shared the news by posting a selfie on Facebook on Friday. "Surprise!! I'm 10 weeks pregnant!" she wrote. "I just couldn't hold it in any longer as this brings me so much joy and happiness to know that there is a baby Tila on the way!"

Shows on the bubble: Which will survive?

She added: "May God bless my little bundle of joy on this Good Friday! Yayy! I'm gonna be a Mommy! I Love you sooooo much little baby!!"

She has not revealed the identity of the baby's father.

On Sunday, Tequila added another letter to her unborn child via Facebook. "I have waited so very long for you to come into my life, and I want you to remember that no matter what people out there say about us just know that you are a gift from God," she wrote. "You saved my life sweet baby! That is more than a miracle, and I love you so very much! Daddy loves you very much too! You are so very special, and never ever let anyone tell you otherwise! Always know this ok? You are my everything! Love Always, Mommy."

Tila Tequila Is Pregnant - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Catch Up Newbies OPP YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO..... Tila Tequila Is Pregnant
    Liked
    242 times

wasnt she like 30 back in 06?

Liked
    68 times

Damn at that uncomfortable looking chair in the background

Double damn at how small this room is...she living in an efficiency...

This is a testament to the human body...as much drugs, liquor, and semen that this chick done swallowed it is a miracle that anything could survive in body to grow to be 10 weeks old...somebody get ESPN sports science on the horn to find out how this is possible...baby slushing around in a mountain of coke and liquor still going strong

Product of Determination OPP YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO..... Tila Tequila Is Pregnant Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by duckbutta View Post
    This is a testament to the human body...as much drugs, liquor, and semen that this chick done swallowed it is a miracle that anything could survive in body to grow to be 10 weeks old...somebody get ESPN sports science on the horn to find out how this is possible...baby slushing around in a mountain of coke and liquor still going strong
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"