Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!!

Catch Up Newbies Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Default Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!!

THE CHOCOLATE REIGN HAS BEGUN BRIANA BETTE MAY BE NEXT ON HHS!!

She may have won an Oscar for her role as the slave Patsey in Steve McQueen's 12 Years a Slave and recently landed a contract with Lancome Paris, but Lupita Nyong'o "never dreamed" she would be touted as "Most Beautiful" for all the world to see.

"It was exciting and just a major, major compliment," the 31-year-old says of gracing this year's cover. And especially, "I was happy for all the girls who would see me on [it] and feel a little more seen."

Born in Mexico and raised in Kenya, Nyong'o first equated beauty with what she saw on television: "Light skin and long, flowing, straight hair," she says. "Subconsciously you start to appreciate those things more than what you possess." Her mother, Dorothy, who is the managing director and head of PR for the Africa Cancer Foundation, "always said I was beautiful," Nyong'o adds. "And I finally believed her at some point."

As a teen, Nyong'o dyed her hair every color – except blonde – and even went as far as shaving her head bald. "It was very strange and very cold!" she says, laughing. "It was scary but I like to dare myself."

Now she says the best compliments are "when I have been called beautiful with not one drop of makeup on," she adds. "And also before I comb my hair or put on a pretty dress. Happiness is the most important thing."

Plus: CHOCOLATE WOMEN IN CELEBRATION..

Last edited by Playboy69; 04-23-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Product of Determination Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

love me sum mocha

why all the "content unavailable"... what were they
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    love me sum mocha

why all the "content unavailable"... what were they

It's Show bro check your computer/labtop/or mobile device connection!....Great day for SEXY CHOCOLATE WOMEN WORLD-WIDE!

Catch Up Newbies Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!!
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    It's Show bro check your computer/labtop/or mobile device connection!....Great day for SEXY CHOCOLATE WOMEN WORLD-WIDE!
    @Playboy...some of it shows; most of it doesn't...but I'm still appreciative of what I see!

Catch Up Newbies Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

NICE

Young Capone Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!! dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Jenny. Flex in the white bad
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Catch Up Newbies Lupita Nyong'o Is NAMED PEOPLE's Most Beautiful & DARKSKIN GIRLS ON IG FLEXIN IN CELEBRATION!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

ALL women of color are beautiful.... black, white, light... I love when we SHARE the love

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"