Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!!

Product of Determination K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs up K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!!

K Michelle

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

These females put on some much foundation, it's almost turns they face white. This female has fake teeth...major weave...butt enhancements....and caked up makeup..and for some reason I would still bang her lights out..

Product of Determination K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by rwizzzle83 View Post
    These females put on some much foundation, it's almost turns they face white. This female has fake teeth...major weave...butt enhancements....and caked up makeup..and for some reason I would still bang her lights out..
    u forgot the eyelashes...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

I was overwhelmed my everything else fake on this female.... but you have a great eye for observation

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

She cool and fockable but once she opens her mouth I'd have to leave her alone

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

I like that last pic & the white pants joint... time for her to put out some twerk vids

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!!
    Liked
    242 times

after bein wit a chick who wore makeup caked on like that, ill never again allow it

its a very real problem i dont like havin, i got it on my face, clothes, body, hated that ****

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!!
    Liked
    68 times

Somewhere a little boy has a Mr Potato head...but can't find any of the parts...

Would smash...but would have to make sure everything is glued and stitched on tight...

Can't have her fake teeth fall out when she doming me up...

Actually I could...I like my head gums only

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Toss up

Catch Up Newbies K Michelle is Working With Something TOP NOTCH & AMAZING From BEHIND!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I was overwhelmed my everything else fake on this female.... but you have a great eye for observation
    Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    after bein wit a chick who wore makeup caked on like that, ill never again allow it
    its a very real problem i dont like havin, i got it on my face, clothes, body, hated that ****
    same people complaining about makeup are the same people that voted for:
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast