Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee

Catch Up Newbies TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Default TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee

Catch Up Newbies TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Naw, that's a bad look. Shi* reminds me when all these chicks were trying to pull off that cassie look and failed, then was mad when their shi* did not grow back

Catch Up Newbies TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

That look ain't for everybody.... but if it's just cause meaning somebody had cancer and lost all their hair then I can dig it. Nice to show support if that's the case

New Arrival
    Liked
    4 times

What sad is Tiara is going through a huge stage of depression in her life as she has hinted many times before on her IG. This is not a look people should be accepting and celebrating as a "new look" or a "new form of beauty" she is emotionally and financially suffering right now and this is her way of expressing it

Catch Up Newbies TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee
    Liked
    4930 times

THAT LOOK IS NOT FOR HER
    nooooooooooooo

Why couldnt she just get a halle berry type cut

New Arrival
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    THAT LOOK IS NOT FOR HER
    nooooooooooooo

Why couldnt she just get a halle berry type cut
    i already explained it. she didn't do it to achieve any type of "look" she did it because she's in pain right now and is trying to start anew. she went from long hair to a half shaved head to braids to practically bald within a years time

Super Moderator TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee
    TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulapril View Post
    i already explained it. she didn't do it to achieve any type of "look" she did it because she's in pain right now and is trying to start anew. she went from long hair to a half shaved head to braids to practically bald within a years time
    aww man

Catch Up Newbies TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

No bueno..

Just tryna make it.... TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

y'all gotta chill... hair grows back...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination TIARA HARRIS IS NOW PART OF THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT!...Thanks too Amber Rose & Nya Lee Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

What sad is Tiara is going through a huge stage of depression in her life as she has hinted many times before on her IG. This is not a look people should be accepting and celebrating as a "new look" or a "new form of beauty" she is emotionally and financially suffering right now and this is her way of expressing it
    i won't judge... if she's in "pain" as u say

Women are most vulnerable if there in a "stage of Depession"... and financially suffering...

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast