Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    820 times

New Arrival
    Liked
    15 times

Doubt he is the only owner that feels that way.

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

No niccas in my hood including me are clipper fans anyways so fucc him and da horse he rode in. LAKERS 4 LIFE.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    820 times

"30 owners make the NBA, not Black people"...........seriously tho fuk the clippers players for playing today........no self-respect.

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post

"30 owners make the NBA, not Black people"...........seriously tho fuk the clippers players for playing today........no self-respect.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW.....

this is real, we are hearing the inside of a racists mind....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post

damn... him and his buddy billionaire friends got the straight slave master mentality.... "i give them food, cars, houses,...."
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! King_Teej_'s Avatar
    Liked
    117 times

Started trippin over his **** eating tongue when she brought up that holocaust...

Liked
    820 times

Liked
    820 times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12