Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    820 times

Default WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!

I wonder how clipper players feel about working for him........

Super Moderator WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    1470 times

ESPN not talking this huh

wonder how CP3(president of NBAPA) feels about it along with other AA players on the team though I've heard stuff about Sterling in the past

Magic Johnson tells TMZ Sports ... "it's a shame" that Donald Sterling feels his girlfriend shouldn't bring black people to Clippers games.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Sterling went crazy on his GF after she posted a photo of her with Magic on Instagram -- with Sterling saying she shouldn't be seen in public with blacks.

Magic tells us, "It's a shame that Donald Sterling feels that way about African-Americans."

He adds, "He has a team full of amazing African-American basketball players that are working to bring a championship to Clippers fans. The Clippers also have a strong minority fan base."

Read more: Magic Johnson on Donald Sterling's Racist Comments -- It's Shameful! | TMZ.com

Product of Determination WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    ESPN not talking this huh

wonder how CP3(president of NBAPA) feels about it along with other AA players on the team though I've heard stuff about Sterling in the past
    Doc Rivers... DeAndre Jordan...

I would be offended.... but i don't see them doing anything about it. He's the owner and he's paying them... i think the Team personally would like to win a chip for the fans, the city, and their career... so i don't see them initially tanking their playoff run
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    242 times

smh dude tried to run game on her, too bad for him shes not self hating

i can totally see that working on a white girl tho or honestly any girl that isnt at least some black

dude couldnt even make a valid point and then tried to deflect and put it back on her, but she caught it and threw it back lol, you could hear the frustration in his voice, he wish he had got a dumber one

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    Doc Rivers... DeAndre Jordan...

I would be offended.... but i don't see them doing anything about it. He's the owner and he's paying them... i think the Team personally would like to win a chip for the fans, the city, and their career... so i don't see them initially tanking their playoff run
    if the stars were to demand to be traded, they could land on championship teams.........that would hurt the owner without hurting themselves.......

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

The clips should tank the playoffs. Sad they ain't get hot or relevant til they got a black people there.

Unless they all know how he is and just take it for what he truly is,

Member WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    smh dude tried to run game on her, too bad for him shes not self hating

i can totally see that working on a white girl tho or honestly any girl that isnt at least some black

dude couldnt even make a valid point and then tried to deflect and put it back on her, but she caught it and threw it back lol, you could hear the frustration in his voice, he wish he had got a dumber one
    I wouldn't be so quick to give this girlfriend that much credit....WTF was she doing with him in the first place???? Donald Sterling has been a well-known racist POS for a LOOOONG Time...

Just to preempt anybody misunderstanding me....I'm not excusing Sterling for anything...I've read stories about this piece of trash for a long time.....I'm just wondering why this gold-digger couldn't find someone less repulsive.

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to give this girlfriend that much credit....WTF was she doing with him in the first place???? Donald Sterling has been a well-known racist POS for a LOOOONG Time...

Just to preempt anybody misunderstanding me....I'm not excusing Sterling for anything...I've read stories about this piece of trash for a long time.....I'm just wondering why this gold-digger couldn't find someone less repulsive.
    im only givin her credit for not folding on a very real subject and making it public

i hate to assume, but the fact she recorded it makes me think that hes been said wild sh!t to her, probably called her a n!gger before or said somethin just too off, so yea she a foo, BUT she definitely took off the bimbo heels for a quick moment for this situation even if it was for a few seconds, she put her ho ones on wit that "is there anything i can do to make you feel better" question tho lol

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

The league might put pressure on Sterling to not be majority owner, and make him stay away from the game for awhile. MLB did just that to George Steinbrenner for his misjudgement of morals

Catch Up Newbies WOWZER: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games, Including Magic Johnson! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

For all the people that say: racism doesn't exist.... And say they don't see color.... This BUD is for u!
    Dude got got some pu$$y n let the cat out the bag....

This dude says don't bring MAGIC JOHNSON to a game ..... Woooooooow

OMG! I don't know where to start with this.... Smh.... He sad BLACK people are the ENEMY!.... n these r the same billionaires making donations to the political cadidates they want to win and carry out their agendas.... These are the same billionaires investing in prisons

Now I'm just wondering when he said "people" were calling him... Who were the people saying ur heuxs is taking pics with black people.... Shut it down..... Then people wanna say there are no "secret societies"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast