Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    25/30 as of this afternoon........trust me he's outta here.......as a business man, he knows the team will slowly lose its value the longer he stays.......the sooner he sells, the more he stands to make........
    When you a billionaire you not worried bout the money. He's a legal guy and they gone be in court forever.

And with Mark Cuban saying he don't know which way he gone cast his vote makes you wonder how he really feels

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    On whether or not he will vote to oust Clippers owner Donald Sterling:*

On how to keep bigotry out of the NBA: You don't. There's no law against stupid.

On stupidity in general: I'm the one guy who says don't force the stupid people to be quiet — I want to know who the morons are.

On bigotry in general:*

http://www.tennessean.com/story/mone...crowd/9395519/

From Mark Cuban
    First of all i agree, in that anybody has the right to be a bigot.......in the same way everybody has the right not to work for one or have their business associated with one........
    When you a billionaire you not worried bout the money. He's a legal guy and they gone be in court forever.

And with Mark Cuban saying he don't know which way he gone cast his vote makes you wonder how he really feels
    I've had this conversation a half a dozen times in the past few weeks.........just cause you have money doesn't mean you have a case........just cause you have money doesn't mean you can arbitrarily extend a case.......the NBA constitution is very clear "Article 13, which deals with termination of ownership, states that one of the conditions is if an owner fails or refuses 'to fulfill its contractual obligations to the Association, its members, players, or any other third party in such a way as to affect the Association or its members adversely.''........a dozen high profile sponsors ending their relationship with the Clippers in 2 days because of what he said, not to mention players threatening to boycott, is unquestionably adverse affection........

And this notion that Shelly Sterling can still own her stake in the team after Donald is kicked out is not true at all........the NBA constitution was formed in a way that if there is a vote to terminate ownership, then "all ownership interests in the Clippers will be terminated"..........meaning that everybody, from the majority owners to the people that own half of 1% of the team, will be ousted........

Finally, Mark Cuban is just an idiot.........we're gonna see what happens to his image in the next few days......it's comical to see these billionaires come down to earth and go public with their batshit social reasoning.......this dude has me feeling like there's a recording out there of him saying some crazy ass racist chit, and he's scared the same thing is gonna happen to him..........so he tries to make this false equivalency about the situation........technically Donald Sterling isn't being kicked out for what he said, he is getting kicked out for the damage that the NBA suffered due to the negative reactions from sponsors, players, and fans........Donald Sterling does have every right to be a decrepit, old racist.....but sponsors, players, and fans also have the right not to be associated with him............there's no doubt that a lot of white people are scared of this situation........the idea that billionaires are untouchable just got turned on its head with the quickness, and some folks just can't handle it.......

Product of Determination LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

On whether or not he will vote to oust Clippers owner Donald Sterling:*

On how to keep bigotry out of the NBA: You don't. There's no law against stupid.

On stupidity in general: I'm the one guy who says don't force the stupid people to be quiet — I want to know who the morons are.

On bigotry in general:*

http://www.tennessean.com/story/mone...crowd/9395519/

From Mark Cuban
    the link not working..
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    the link not working..

Product of Determination LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

technically Donald Sterling isn't being kicked out for what he said, he is getting kicked out for the damage that the NBA suffered due to the negative reactions from sponsors, players, and fans........

the idea that billionaires are untouchable just got turned on its head with the quickness, and some folks just can't handle it.......
    this.

Liked
    5400 times

i liked Mark... but he's fuckin' up by trying to be on the "frontline" for this matter

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

All I'm saying is sterling ain't gone let this be easy for the nba if he able to appeal he will, more of his ways that we got a glimpse of is going to come out.

Like sterling said in a interview the way he talked bout magic was crazy saying magic doesn't do anything for the black community and brought up him having sex I was like dude come on.... what was you doing with that young chick?

I've always liked Mark Cuban though but like opp said he messing up might make me look at him different.

And you never know how may of them feel like sterling does"nba owners" that might be on tape you right bout that one but you look at how long he been doing this under David stern haven't heard a word from him.

Even if it is Boycott wouldn't be the first time a season was shorted first for the reason why..

Liked
    1031 times

Money is everything when you rich people have said crazy things lost endorsements product pulled from shelves they lay low and a year or so they back on the scene look at Paula Dean, she back low key she was doing a tour promoting something.

Look at the dude from duck dynasty he ruffled some feathers with his comments but the show was no 1 you go to Wal-Mart they got duck dynasty plush toys and everything. A&e. Wasn't letting that show go

Hell look at o.j. some said he did it and got away free although he in jail now I think still

But just saying lawyers looking at sterling money and how this would be a big payday even if they lose. I just think it's not gone be that swift.

But this is a real test for the commissioner he did his part and now for the owners to take up the rest

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I hate when conniving people do manipulative things like this... its an insult to our intelligence

Cuban we are no fools.....ANYONE can have an opinion about anything, DUH.... I cross the street when I see a large dog, no one asked
    Cuban about that nonsense he brought up in the video just to avoid the question and try to confuse people with jibberish

Donald is saying:

Don't bring people to the game who are black
    Don't be photographed with people who are black
    And ultimately black people cant get the same treatment as any other person simply because they are born black

WHICH is theexact equivalent to the thought DONT let blacks sit at lunch counters

the question is NOT about Donald's THOUGHTS, its about his TREATMENT of people based solely on race! Donald's punishment is not because how Donald feels about people inside his mind, its about how he is TREATING people as a result of their color alone...

THIS TYPE OF THINKING HAS MAJOR HARMFUL IMPLICATIONS... Cuban is even alluding about the logic of Trayvon Martin being attacked cause is was dark and he had a hoodie on...

Cuban is defending Donald, likely because A. he's being compensated or B. he's personally motivated cause he also talks like this behind closed door and doesn't want to face the same consequences and treatment as Donald which reveals the vulnerability that Cuban was in denial that he is subject to. YES billionare Cuban, act up? someone can take yo ish too!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12