Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)

I aint buying it!!!... Every since the day he met Donald Sterling, hes been like this.... You aint make a public statement every Christmas, Thanksgiving, n holiday party Donald was making ni$$a jokes talkin bout, "Jigga boo this, samBo that"... N let me tell you what this porch monkey said to the darkey..."

Now his son wanna come fwd

Donald Sterling Son-in-law --You're a Racist and I Don't Care If I Get Fired For Saying It | TMZ.com

See how they turn on each other.... his own dang father.....

he wasnt snitching when that hand was feeding him...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Member LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

His son in-law is trying to make sure he has a future job. This guy has been having stories about him but the good ol boy system watched his back now there was tangible evidence to go along with the accusations they turned their backs. I'm waiting for him to pull the denzel training day move. "You mutha fockas"
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

When **** hits the fan people want to run for cover and save their own ass. He got banned for life can't attend any nba events.I guess that's good take away his passion, what he loves. They"the commissioner" gone force him to sale

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    His son in-law is trying to make sure he has a future job. This guy has been having stories about him but the good ol boy system watched his back now there was tangible evidence to go along with the accusations they turned their backs. I'm waiting for him to pull the denzel training day move. "You mutha fockas"
    more than that.......he's tryna get in the position to buy the clippers........i think its going to magic tho..........they need somebody that LA wants......

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    more than that.......he's tryna get in the position to buy the clippers........i think its going to magic tho..........they need somebody that LA wants......
    other people beside magic gone want that team and if he"the son" good at his job he aint got nothing to be worried about. but they all gone have to be on they p's and q's cause who ever buys em might revamp the whole staff you know what i mean

Catch Up Newbies LMAO!These heux aint loyal! Donald Sterlings son:"F**k my dad, He IS a RACIST!" (aye, i know my dad's banned & all, but can i keep MY job for the Clippers?)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    other people beside magic gone want that team and if he"the son" good at his job he aint got nothing to be worried about. but they all gone have to be on they p's and q's cause who ever buys em might revamp the whole staff you know what i mean
    its a pr nightmare........they have to sell it to somebody that can instantly restore the confidence in the players and the public and of all the sponsers that can make money off them that jumped ship the last few days............magic is insanely popular in Los Angeles.........he might not have the liquid to buy but he certainly can attain partners in the same way he bought the Dodgers..........
    Last edited by dawitwy; 04-29-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Liked
    1031 times

its a pr nightmare........they have to sell it to somebody that can instantly restore the confidence the players and the public and of all the sponsers that can make money off them that jumped ship the last few days............magic is insanely popular in Los Angeles.........he might not have the liquid to buy but he certainly can attain partners in the same way he bought the Dodgers..........
    true @ the bolded i wouldnt mind him seeing him own the team though but sterling not gone go w/o a fight and you still have to get majority votes of the owners to say yes he need to sell. alot of the owners are like yea good job comish but they really aint standing up for him they just dont want to lose endorsments more so you have to look at the older owners.

but the value of the clippers is on the decline now last week they were pretty high value now it has tanked and they might be able to get it for a steal.just hope magic got enough to be majority though

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    true @ the bolded i wouldnt mind him seeing him own the team though but sterling not gone go w/o a fight and you still have to get majority votes of the owners to say yes he need to sell. alot of the owners are like yea good job comish but they really aint standing up for him they just dont want to lose endorsments more so you have to look at the older owners.

but the value of the clippers is on the decline now last week they were pretty high value now it has tanked and they might be able to get it for a steal.just hope magic got enough to be majority though
    25/30 as of this afternoon........trust me he's outta here.......as a business man, he knows the team will slowly lose its value the longer he stays.......the sooner he sells, the more he stands to make........

Liked
    1031 times

25/30 as of this afternoon........trust me he's outta here.......as a business man, he knows the team will slowly lose its value the longer he stays.......the sooner he sells, the more he stands to make........
    dude is a fighter he the same owner that makes people sue him to get all of their money couple of head coaches have had to do it and you not really sure how many coaches have his type of mentality but never got caught on tape. this process is not gone be a short one cause he can appeal and do whatever he can to hold it up he not going quietly

Liked
    1031 times

On whether or not he will vote to oust Clippers owner Donald Sterling:*

On how to keep bigotry out of the NBA: You don't. There's no law against stupid.

On stupidity in general: I'm the one guy who says don't force the stupid people to be quiet — I want to know who the morons are.

On bigotry in general:*

http://www.tennessean.com/story/mone...crowd/9395519/

From Mark Cuban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast