Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?)

Product of Determination So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Exclamation So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?)

Shantel Jackson aborted Mayweather twins

Shantel Jackson Allegedly Aborted Mayweather's TWINS! - HipHopStan.com

Floyd Mayweather is accusing Shantel Jackson of allegedly aborting his twin babies!

Floyd Mayweather says he ended his engagement with Shantel Jackson because she got an ABORTION without his approval. The Champ's Instagram account displayed an image of what appears to be ultrasound results.

Check out the photo he posted on Instagram and video below.

floyd mayweather shantel jackson abortion

Mayweather:

The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies. #ShantelJackson #FloydMayweather #TheMoneyTeam #TMT

Meanwhile... Daphne Joy like....

Previously:

Mayweather EXPOSES Shantel Jackson (“Before Surgery” Photo!)

Floyd Mayweather Talks Having To DUMP His Ex-Fiancée Miss Shantel Jackson

Floyd Mayweather vs Shantel Jackson! (#WCW Photo DISS)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?) G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Bytches ain't shyt.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Member So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?) cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

In the words of wale "Nigga is bitches hoes is bitches I don't see no difference". Why even breath life in this thot?! Nigga bout to mias $36m's on Saturday alone!!! Put that head on a better bitch and move on homie.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Catch Up Newbies So SHANTEL JACKSON ABORTED WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS?! (Y She ain't Consult w/ Daphne Joy!!?) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    In the words of wale "Nigga is bitches hoes is bitches I don't see no difference". Why even breath life in this thot?! Nigga bout to mias $36m's on Saturday alone!!! Put that head on a better bitch and move on homie.
    Word.

Thots come by the boat laid for a rich nig