Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this twerker have a name

Catch Up Newbies Does this twerker have a name
    Liked
    170 times

I'm gone losers.

Liked
    4930 times

Well Im sure she will have a wshh video soon

New Arrival
    Liked
    24 times

damn i didnt even say she was hot i just wondered whos ass that was and lloyd gets all michael sam'ish on the thread

Liked
    68 times

Man she takes those pants off and her cheeks will fall down to her ankles...

Chris Paul bounce pass to Reddick in the corner...

Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Rasheed, let me ask you a question. How long have you been a member of HHS? almost 1 1/2 years right? So that means that not only did you join this board...you became a Super Moderator/ Super N!gga of HHS in no time. Must be a big accomplishment for you being the Moderator of a messageboard that ain't going nowhere in life.

Look dude, whatever you're doing this year, you were doing last year and the year before and you will continue to keep doing what you've been doing. Do you know how much money I've made since my lottery winnings? I made $1.6 mil. last year. What did you make last year?

I've only been coming to this board recently chopping it up because I have a little time to kill in between new projects, my investments and a new company I just recently invested in which I will have to resume my attention back to at the latter part of this week. You know what you and the rest of the clowns on this board will be doing at the end of this week?

Posting pics of girls you will never have.
    The lottery winnings you still haven't posted a link confirming?

GO TELL DISNEY ALL YOUR FUCKING DUCKTALES

Young Capone Does this twerker have a name dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Forget all that right wing talk. Dude will still smash without all that philosophy talk it if came his way n a instant. Yo who is she?
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Liked
    820 times

Rasheed, let me ask you a question. How long have you been a member of HHS? almost 1 1/2 years right? So that means that not only did you join this board...you became a Super Moderator/ Super N!gga of HHS in no time. Must be a big accomplishment for you being the Moderator of a messageboard that ain't going nowhere in life.

Look dude, whatever you're doing this year, you were doing last year and the year before and you will continue to keep doing what you've been doing. Do you know how much money I've made since my lottery winnings? I made $1.6 mil. last year. What did you make last year?

I've only been coming to this board recently chopping it up because I have a little time to kill in between new projects, my investments and a new company I just recently invested in which I will have to resume my attention back to at the latter part of this week. You know what you and the rest of the clowns on this board will be doing at the end of this week?

Posting pics of girls you will never have.
    if u think he's getting nowhere in life by moderating a messageboard..........i wonder how far u think you're getting by failing at trolling one..........

I'm gone losers.
    yeah dipshit......we know......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12