Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this twerker have a name

New Arrival
    Liked
    24 times

Default Does this twerker have a name

damn what str*ppers azz is this

Catch Up Newbies Does this twerker have a name
    Liked
    242 times

aw hell nah

Catch Up Newbies Does this twerker have a name G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

dont care bout da name i'm crip hittin it raw dawg style.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies Does this twerker have a name rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

her name is ugly duckling...

Liked
    170 times

Where do you guys find the time to find these ghetto trash chicks? Bootay is a wonderful thing but it's not everything. What about face appeal? This isn't 2005 - 2007 when azz alone ruled urban media. A chick can't get by with just a phat azz anymore. She has to be beautiful, slim waist, be well spoken, marketable, have money and resources etc. She has to look damn near perfect like a barbie doll.

Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj changed all that. If you see the movie The Other Woman with Nicki in it, you'll see what I mean. She looks like a perfect barbie doll with an incredible azz. The kind of woman a wealthy man says "I want her as my trophy wife".

Super Moderator Does this twerker have a name
    Does this twerker have a name
    Liked
    1470 times

lloyd the GOAT/WOAT

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    lloyd the GOAT/WOAT
    Rasheed, let me ask you a question. How long have you been a member of HHS? almost 1 1/2 years right? So that means that not only did you join this board...you became a Super Moderator/ Super N!gga of HHS in no time. Must be a big accomplishment for you being the Moderator of a messageboard that ain't going nowhere in life.

Look dude, whatever you're doing this year, you were doing last year and the year before and you will continue to keep doing what you've been doing. Do you know how much money I've made since my lottery winnings? I made $1.6 mil. last year. What did you make last year?

I've only been coming to this board recently chopping it up because I have a little time to kill in between new projects, my investments and a new company I just recently invested in which I will have to resume my attention back to at the latter part of this week. You know what you and the rest of the clowns on this board will be doing at the end of this week?

Posting pics of girls you will never have.

Super Moderator Does this twerker have a name
    Does this twerker have a name
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Rasheed, let me ask you a question. How long have you been a member of HHS? almost 1 1/2 years right? So that means that not only did you join this board...you became a Super Moderator/ Super N!gga of HHS in no time. Must be a big accomplishment for you being the Moderator of a messageboard that ain't going nowhere in life.

Look dude, whatever you're doing this year, you were doing last year and the year before and you will continue to keep doing what you've been doing. Do you know how much money I've made since my lottery winnings? I made $1.6 mil. last year. What did you make last year?

I've only been coming to this board recently chopping it up because I have a little time to kill in between new projects, my investments and a new company I just recently invested in which I will have to resume my attention back to at the latter part of this week. You know what you and the rest of the clowns on this board will be doing at the end of this week?

Posting pics of girls you will never have.
    awww man

Catch Up Newbies Does this twerker have a name SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Where do you guys find the time to find these ghetto trash chicks? Bootay is a wonderful thing but it's not everything. What about face appeal? This isn't 2005 - 2007 when azz alone ruled urban media. A chick can't get by with just a phat azz anymore. She has to be beautiful, slim waist, be well spoken, marketable, have money and resources etc. She has to look damn near perfect like a barbie doll.

Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj changed all that. If you see the movie The Other Woman with Nicki in it, you'll see what I mean. She looks like a perfect barbie doll with an incredible azz. The kind of woman a wealthy man says "I want her as my trophy wife".
    Your a dumbass, you are useing two women who had plastic surgery as an example of beauty. Stupid.
    At the fact you saw the other woman, are you getting tired of being the other woman

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Your a dumbass, you are useing two women who had plastic surgery as an example of beauty. Stupid.
    At the fact you saw the other woman, are you getting tired of being the other woman
    Beautiful women who've had plastic surgery (women out of your league) are generally the type of women rich men go for. I saw the flick to check out Nicki's acting talents since I'm associated with the film industry and may want to secure her for a film project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast