Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!!

Product of Determination Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!!

Tae Heckard

n22602915_35159066_245

Brandon Jennings' Girlfriend Ending Domestic Partnership ... With Other Woman | TMZ.com

NBA star Brandon Jennings is one step closer to marrying girlfriend Lashontae Heckard -- because the ex-video vixen has filed papers to END her domestic partnership with another woman ... TMZ Sports has learned.

There are rumblings that Jennings and Heckard are engaged -- but fact is, Heckard can't legally tie the knot until she terminates her relationship with a woman named Monique Blanton ... who she domestically partnered up with back in 2008.

According to court docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Lashontae took Monique's last name -- so, their relationship appears to have been more than just a way to save on taxes.

Either way, Tae notes in legal docs that she and Monique separated in 2011 ... citing irreconcilable differences.

In the docs, Tae checked the box to legally restore her last name to Heckard -- clearing the way to become a Jennings ... if, in fact, she and Brandon trade "I dos."

Read more: Brandon Jennings' Girlfriend Ending Domestic Partnership ... With Other Woman | TMZ.com
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Mane Hell naw dude messing up he need to talk to nelly.

Didn't know she was in deep with ole girl though,

Catch Up Newbies Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

dang, didnt know dat... lol @ ol girl lookin like Mario Chalmers

Catch Up Newbies Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Jennings lost. Tae is fu*ked up in the head. There is no such thing as a former lesbian; she just knows there is no money in being a lesbian. Her bit*ch has a rocawear chain on.

Member Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Jennings lost. Tae is fu*ked up in the head. There is no such thing as a former lesbian; she just knows there is no money in being a lesbian. Her bit*ch has a rocawear chain on.

Lmao!!!

Catch Up Newbies Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!!
    Liked
    68 times

Damn Mario Chalmers looks weird in this pic...

Hold up...Mario Chalmers was in a lesbian relationship with another woman AND wining titles with the heat ?

Catch Up Newbies Tae Heckard — Former HOT LESBIAN — Just Filed To End DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP To Old GIRLFRIEND!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Toss up..too many situationships for me