Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?

Catch Up Newbies NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?
    Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

If she get the right people behind her she could be bigger than Trina nikki trying to get in the acting game so she might let her eat

Just tryna make it.... NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she not new, she from new orleans... chick can spit but she don't have the right ppl behind her...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?
    Liked
    242 times

she not new at all

that grey pic is like a year old

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

is that mia bunny shootin a scene?

even if it aint, link me brah

Member NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?
    Liked
    21 times

I'm going to listen a few tracks just to hear what's up. Brb

Member NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented?
    Liked
    21 times

Oh yeah... she can spit. Consistent, no-gimmick approach. A desire to be a great emcee on her own credit. Lyrics laced with witty one-liners. Some edge (good). Able to adjust her flow and tone easily.

Definitely more talented than Trina and more driven than Nikki. Need to hear her freestyle tho. That will definitely put her over.

Liked
    21 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    is that mia bunny shootin a scene?

even if it aint, link me brah

Lisa Ann

Member NEW female Rapper "3D Na'Tee" More THICK then TRINA More NATURAL than Nicki Minaj, but is she more talented? MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast