Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)

Catch Up Newbies STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    This makes no sense. What Stephanie looks like... is what Stephanie looks like. Regardless of how she got it. If a chick lost 100 lbs, would you not **** with her, because that is what her personal trainer thought she was supposed to look like?

And there are fake asses in ****... probably the hardest a chick will ever get fucked. No "pops" yet.

Point blank yall niggas are some fucking weirdos. Either beast for the chicks or don't **** with em at all.... but don't beast for fake chicks and then **** on em for not being natural.

Not to mention if u didn't know this chick you wouldn't know she was fake. Threads like this are ridiculous. Lets get back to the ass please, I couldn't care less how chicks got it if it looks good.

* aye man, life's a contradiction... we aint make it that way... it is, what it is... pharmacist sells pills in a store and gets rich, he sells it on the corner outside the store and gets jail time

* "if u didn't know" fact is: the a$$ is fake. AND even if our ignorance was bliss, the chicks are putting it on the internet which makes it undeniable.

* and even though we know its NOT real, when its done with precision its visually appealing, that's not weird, that's hard wired in our nature. our nature doesn't understand the dynamic: "plastic surgery"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Either beast for the chicks or don't **** with em at all.... but don't beast for fake chicks and then **** on em for not being natural.
    what u have to say is not goin unheard... you're saying take a stan, I get it.... im all for being a man of ur word...

and (not saying its right) but this is the world we live in:

*people talk about the effects of rap music and listen to it anyway.
    *people talk about the effects of GMO's n eat them anyway
    *people go to church but still act a fool. people call a girl a heax, but still f**k wit her, AND this is NO different...
    *people say the a$$ fake, but it look good...
    *PEOPLE NOT GONE TURN RITEOUS on this one dynamic

no matter how good the a$$ look, I PERSONALLY think IT IS taking a stan to say: the a$$ may "look good" but d@m she did this to get it

the day people who think like you, that proclaim "I couldn't care less how chicks got it if it looks good" perpetuates people like kanye's mom and these other women getting botched jobs and even the ones who get "good" surgery;reconstructing the outside while there deteriorating inside....

MORAL: stay off the table n the crack to loose weight, n take ur a$$ to the gym...:
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)
    STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)
    Liked
    1470 times

thread's reaching its peak

Product of Determination STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    thread's reaching its peak
    nah it's not peaking...

Individuals on here just need to stop getting so damn "butt hurt" and sensitive like a chick anytime a thread like this pops up.

no one is calling for Stephanie to be lynched cuz now there's 100% proof of what i've been saying all along...

it's posted to provoke discussion (whether good or bad), reactions, searchable record-keeping , entertainment, curiosity, clarity, mind-simulation, it's informational, etc...

--------

niggaz alwayz wanna resort to the "you'll still smash" card.

At the end of the day... the only thing which would prevent a guy from sticking a female is a STD, HIV, unattractiveness, relationship status, a gossiper or too much requirements to get inside the draws. Doesn't mean we can't share our opinions and the first thing on our mind when we view these pics or videos daily.

for all we know... in addition to the enhanced body... she could be the biggest smut bucket ever (not saying that she is)

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I'm Heating Up! STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Shi* at least you got to see what her pus look like. When I up in the club, because of these videos I think if the chick or chicks had surgery. Crazy
    If you could point a brotha in the direction of the exact time you see the box i;'d greatly appreciate it.

Catch Up Newbies STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Great thread here whatever these chicks doing they gone keep doing to be better than the next chick, body wise wonder what they gone look like when they get up in age. But if they have little girls they gone wonder why I ain't got ass and tidday's like my momma then she might get the same type of work. Now it's a generational thing. This booty shots ain't going no where just like breast implants except it was hard to tell bout breast unless they were oversized or stiff looking.

In the grand scheme of things chicks gone get work done and be in magazines and on forums like this people gone voice how they feel bout em. If it's good or bad.cause next year the third annual Stan awards bracket will be made again. And once Stephanie gets done with her work somebody gone post the pics and it might get mixed reviews but they still would hit if given the chance

Catch Up Newbies STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Some of these chicks got self esteem issues just wish they would do more with there mind than what's going on with their body. Look at luda chick she total package to me but hell he messed off on her and got a kid on the way.... but she seems natural and got her head on straight. But these women on tv glorify the surgery life. Getting botox breast lift.... it ain't right

Catch Up Newbies STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    what u have to say is not goin unheard... you're saying take a stan, I get it.... im all for being a man of ur word...

and (not saying its right) but this is the world we live in:

*people talk about the effects of rap music and listen to it anyway.
    *people talk about the effects of GMO's n eat them anyway
    *people go to church but still act a fool. people call a girl a heax, but still f**k wit her, AND this is NO different...
    *people say the a$$ fake, but it look good...
    *PEOPLE NOT GONE TURN RITEOUS on this one dynamic

no matter how good the a$$ look, I PERSONALLY think IT IS taking a stan to say: the a$$ may "look good" but d@m she did this to get it

the day people who think like you, that proclaim "I couldn't care less how chicks got it if it looks good" perpetuates people like kanye's mom and these other women getting botched jobs and even the ones who get "good" surgery;reconstructing the outside while there deteriorating inside....

MORAL: stay off the table n the crack to loose weight, n take ur a$$ to the gym...:
    Dont knock me and give the niggas who made 200 threads worshipping this chick's fake ass a pass. Im just here for entertainment... offline my wife is all natural and works out 4x a week. We have a damn squat rack in the living room

Quote Originally Posted by Opp View Post
    Individuals on here just need to stop getting so damn "butt hurt" and sensitive like a chick anytime a thread like this pops up.

no one is calling for Stephanie to be lynched cuz now there's 100% proof of what i've been saying all along...

it's posted to provoke discussion (whether good or bad), reactions, searchable record-keeping , entertainment, curiosity, clarity, mind-simulation, it's informational, etc...

--------

niggaz alwayz wanna resort to the "you'll still smash" card.
    U are the butt hurt one homie. And you did provoke discussion, just not the one you wanted. Everyone knows these chicks asses are fake. Heres the more important point though. NOBODY CARES. And yea, youd still smash. So what exactly are you trying to tell us?

"STEPANIE SANTIAGO TAKES A ****!!!! OOOOH THATS NASTY- GOT THE PICS!!!!!"

****'s corny dude. Like I said I feel like sometimes u get jealous of the attn these chicks get n feel the need to take em down a notch Just post the ass breh nobody cares what u think.

Product of Determination STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    Great thread here whatever these chicks doing they gone keep doing to be better than the next chick, body wise wonder what they gone look like when they get up in age. But if they have little girls they gone wonder why I ain't got ass and tidday's like my momma then she might get the same type of work. Now it's a generational thing. This booty shots ain't going no where just like breast implants except it was hard to tell bout breast unless they were oversized or stiff looking.
    its not just only the daughters wondering "why i ain't got ass and tidday's like my momma"... it turns into friends, associates, strangers and the normal everyday working girl with a flat butt or undesirable body shape who starts considering going this "who cares if she got work done" route.

And if you don't have a strong team in your corner... only friends like a 'we got doe' or similar thinking telling you "NOBODY CARES"... go on, inject that foreign substance in your azz, or "Oh you overweight? ...Just go get liposuction" or "your on happy with your breast size? ...go get breast implants!" ... the 'we got doe's' be like "Nobody cares about you risking your health... as long as the outcome looks good, we only care about is fuccin you, plus it's gonna rise your stock"

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast