Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chris Crispy... I mean Christie, referred to President Obama as a “light skinned NEGRO” without the “NEGRO dialect”.

New Jersey
    1033 times

Default Chris Crispy... I mean Christie, referred to President Obama as a “light skinned NEGRO” without the “NEGRO dialect”.

Really..... in 2014 a "leader" still calling people "Negro".....Unbelievable....

While on the Fox Daily News Show in the Morning last Friday, the Republican Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, referred to President Obama as a “light skinned negro” without the “negro dialect”.

When asked during the interview about his thoughts on the Obama administration and the re-election of Barack Obama.

“The Obama administration is full of corruption” Christie said ” and the only reason Obama was re-elected was because of the fact that, even though being a light skinned negro, he doesn’t have the negro dialect.”

Meg Landon pressed the issue saying, “What do you mean by he doesn’t have a ‘negro dialect’?” SO WHAT DO WE TALK LIKE A$$Hole!

Christie responded “You know… he doesn’t talk like a negro. In fact, Obama’s race helped him more than it hurt him.”

But no so long ago, he was sucking on the presidents NUTZ... waiting for the President to call him at 2am... THESE HEUXS AINT LOYAL...

After the incident became public Christie decided to make a formal apology to Obama on Monday. In a statement to CRN, Christie said, “I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words.” “I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African Americans for my improper comments.” Christie continued. Christie pointed to his efforts to integrate the Las Vegas Strip and the gaming industry, among other legislation favored by African-American voters. “I have worked hard to advance issues important to the African American community.” he said. “While I am disappointed in Governor Christies’ comment and choice of words, I accept his apology,” said President Obama. “I have known Governor Christie for many years, and he has consistently been supportive of advancing the interests of the African-American community as he has for all Americans.”
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Bad bitches and cold drinks
    385 times

I really don't get surprised when other races especially white say racist things about blacks. Shi* does not phase me. The thing about living in LA is that we have closet racist.

1031 times

Racism ain't going no where maybe in the future but people need to realize that they could lose their job and should for making comments like this. It should be a fine or something for the things people say.

Let somebody slip up and say something bout the Jewish community and watch how it gets handle.

Catch Up Newbies
    166 times

While dude shouldn't of being so open publicly, I know I have heard our own folks speak on someone not sounding "black" or sounding "white". So what does it mean when our own folks do it?

I know sometimes the dialect heard is a product of the person's upbringing...maybe raised in an area different from the person receiving the voice...other times maybe a product of the person's intelligence...or maybe genetics and just having a certain style voice/speaking tone...don't know...

74 times

Talking that sh!t will hurt him more than it would ever hurt Obama.

Catch Up Newbies
    242 times

1. hes an idiot for indirectly saying all blacks speak colloquially
    2. even if he didnt generalize all blacks, the jist of his comment is "obama won because he doesnt speak ghetto"

its just for attention, no one gets to his level of politics without being smart, too smart to say something so pointless