Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga"

Super Moderator What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga"
    What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga"
    Liked
    1470 times

Arrow What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga"

Product of Determination What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

its nothing he can do...

he's an older fella, who happened to pick up a young ignorant punk. We know how these situations end if the driver wud engage the fool
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga" MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

I was just starting think that he doesn't deserve the negative criticism he receives...

Young Capone What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga" dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Soulja boy better sit his soft ass non rapping ass down beforecold school say **** this job and give him an ol school jim brown ass whooping
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Catch Up Newbies What Would You Do In This Situation? Soulja Boy Tells Driver to "Shut The F*ck Up and Drive N*gga" jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

yea, dude is just working, he ain't worried about this fool. He's probably seen much worse.