Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad!

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

wow! Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad!

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DATS A LIE

Member Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad!
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    DATS A LIE
    LMFAOOOO

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    DATS A LIE
    #realtalk

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

I was scrolling and I saw the top of her butt and was like yea she whoa look at them bird ass legs.

Lmao @the title as long as it didn't say one pic killa. That cat suit look good on her til you get to them legs. Surprised her knees don't buckle when she walks

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    I was scrolling and I saw the top of her butt and was like yea she whoa look at them bird ass legs.

Lmao @the title as long as it didn't say one pic killa. That cat suit look good on her til you get to them legs. Surprised her knees don't buckle when she walks
    Lool...

Y'all know Tiny is incapable of a one pic kills status but c'mon y'all for Tiny this is good in y'all know it

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

NICCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... ................................. payton manning pass
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad!
    Liked
    68 times

Any dude saying he aint smashing that is an idiot...ugly chick like her will be down for anything...ANYTHING...

Dudes out here chasing after IG models who just gonna lay their and not move on some "i was dating an nba player last week you lucky i let you touch me"

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by duckbutta View Post
    Any dude saying he aint smashing that is an idiot...ugly chick like her will be down for anything...ANYTHING...

Dudes out here chasing after IG models who just gonna lay their and not move on some "i was dating an nba player last week you lucky i let you touch me"

U were right...How could u tell

During a segment on “Tiny Tonight: host Tameka “Tiny” Cottle chopped it up with her girls about how she and husband T.I. made a freak tape so nasty that she could never watch it again.

Tiny said:

“It was real nasty! ... It was ridiculous. I had fun and the police got it [when they raided our house] and they probably had fun with it too. I just wanted to see if it looks as good as it really is. Our sex tape was like…we could probably get ten million.

Catch Up Newbies Tiny takes a picture of her butt (from the back) in a catsuit, without ANY weave, and guess what... she DOESNT look bad! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

She can anoint my head..