Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP!

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP!

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

New Arrival
    Liked
    22 times

A senior doesn't mean a minor. Don't hate on the lil homie

Product of Determination DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the other kids envying that young man right about now... and his poppa wud be proud
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP!
    Liked
    4930 times

There has been a bunch of these before
    Student Matthias Hesper invites Playboy bunny Bernadette Kaspar to prom | Veooz 360

playboy bunny

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...er_oakdale.php
    ^^ p0rn star

etc, nothing new
    These vixens can be a prom date, why not

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

I see a Bentley and a range rover I'm assuming they could afford her. Wonder if he sealed the deal

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

no, she didn't go too far

yes, im jelly

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

fuk deelishis i want to see how TightLipped look like

Just tryna make it.... DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

wonder if she let him smash, if he was in a shell and "shy" he damn sure ain't no more lmao
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS or DELUSIONAL has DEE Finally GONE too fAR... Going with a MINOR to his SENIOR PROM in a WEDDING GOWN, KISSIN him, and SITTIN on his LAP!
    Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    I see a Bentley and a range rover I'm assuming they could afford her. Wonder if he sealed the deal
    real talk i was about to say he or his fam probably got cake, but he work at champs and all the kids i know who fam got a little money dont work lol (he could just work there to insure he gets himself a pair of Js, i know thats why i wanted to work there at his age)

but thats a win, and deelishis is kinda wildin, but shes a well known freak, and **** like this aint really surprising

edit: why do her dress look like a wedding dress tho?

Liked
    170 times

Deelishis has got some freaking mental issues mane and everybody knows it BUT people don't care. People only want to see her big behind (men and women) in form fitting clothing and she gives it to them as Tahiry would say "proudly." As long as she keeps giving the people what they want (demand) she's going to keep providing it (supply).

But a woman 36 years old, twerking her behind, doing azz claps, playing dress up, hosting parties in strip clubs, still posing in urban men mags and going on prom w/ high schoolers needs intervention in her life from someone who she respects because it sure as hell ain't coming from her IG followers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast