Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)

Product of Determination Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)

Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)
    Liked
    242 times

the breastfeeding graduate takes the L

rihanna benefitted off of that, chances are shes going to be the go to for famous fashion houses now (as if she already wasnt) and shes making bread off of this

the graduate can finesse this into 15 seconds, but i dont see her gaining anything notable over this other than the fact she is indeed an attention whore (she probably definitely couldve breastfed at another time)

but ghetto and all those other insults arent applicable imo, just wildly inappropriate (idc what the feminists or the mothers rights people say, breastfeeding all over the place is inappropriate)

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

ok...I think we had this discussion before fellas, but lets make sure we know the unspoken rules... 1.this room is not to show breast feeding..2. Kids in bootay shot pics...3. gay men. keep these rules by you computers, laptops and smart phones...SO YOU WILL ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THESE RULES, OR JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT BREAKING THEM... enjoy your day

Super Moderator Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)
    Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by rwizzzle83 View Post
    ok...I think we had this discussion before fellas, but lets make sure we know the unspoken rules... 1.this room is not to show breast feeding..2. Kids in bootay shot pics...3. gay men. keep these rules by you computers, laptops and smart phones...SO YOU WILL ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THESE RULES, OR JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT BREAKING THEM... enjoy your day
    you don't cook the bread around here

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?)
    Liked
    4930 times

waiting to see if lloyd will speak on this

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

I'm the taste tester...so I make sure the bread you're cooking is up to standard, so the loaves don't look weird
    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    you don't cook the bread around here

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Damn how many mods we got round here?

Anyway ole girl could have had somebody watch her while she walk cross the stage. It's tacky but a first I guess she cute and that titty looking plump.

Riri just does outlandish ish to stay in the media she just needs attention. Honestly the stuff she wears now shouldn't surprise anybody we all seen her nips and her bootay. Both of em can kick rocks though

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    Damn how many mods we got round here?

Anyway ole girl could have had somebody watch her while she walk cross the stage. It's tacky but a first I guess she cute and that titty looking plump.

Riri just does outlandish ish to stay in the media she just needs attention. Honestly the stuff she wears now shouldn't surprise anybody we all seen her nips and her bootay. Both of em can kick rocks though
    ugh bruh, gimme one of these ratchet video vixens >>>>>>> this breastfeed college graduate who probably majored in English lol

(in case it isnt obvious im joking, Im extremely proud of this sista for achieving what many have not, she still wrong for breast feeding tho and taking a picture doing it, it kills the awesome moment and makes her look like an educated yet basic b!tch)

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

If I'm not mistaken I think she got her degree in accounting and one of her reason was doing it cause most get knocked up in college and drop out but she finished giving birth and all. But she still could have had somebody hold her.then again this might have been before the ceremony and she might was feeding the lil one before it started.

But you crazy give me a college chick somebody that has more than a body and talking bout when the new j's coming out

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    ugh bruh, gimme one of these ratchet video vixens >>>>>>> this breastfeed college graduate who probably majored in English lol

(in case it isnt obvious im joking, Im extremely proud of this sista for achieving what many have not, she still wrong for breast feeding tho and taking a picture doing it, it kills the awesome moment and makes her look like an educated yet basic b!tch)

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna's Exposed Ta-ta's vs The Breastfeeding Graduate. (What's Your Thoughts?) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

...im torn...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"