Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain!

Catch Up Newbies Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain!

The funny part is, when black people (who's ancestors actually experienced the trauma), say "oh boy, slavery was so long ago, why are you still bringing it up!":
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain!
    Liked
    242 times

real talk tho

i kno i probably sound like a broken record, but some peoples grandparents couldnt go to the high school they graduatin from

and like TL said, these uncle rukus' out here are real

Catch Up Newbies Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    real talk tho

i kno i probably sound like a broken record, but some peoples grandparents couldnt go to the high school they graduatin from

and like TL said, these uncle rukus' out here are real

we are "trained" not to bring our past up... and this is part of what perpetuates the negative cycle

NO YOU DO NOT, sound like a broken record BRO! thats real... when the day comes that we acknowledge our past and talk about it openly, thats the day we truly move forward and heal.... not addressing the past is like being punched in the face 18 times by your neighbor, while ur hands are tied behind ur back, losing sight in one eye in the process, n while ur healing he rapes and impregnates ur daughter and wife, and then being told once you come back from the hospital, not only can you not sue, but you are to turn the other cheek, marry his daughter and most important dont bring it up... then expect for everything to just "get better"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Jay Leno guest, Louis CK a red head WHITE guy says: slavery wasnt long ago & black people have every right to complain! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i know he had some people in attendance pissin their pants and nervous with every word... even Jay Leno
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"