Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MIZZ DR Unlike Anything WE'VE EEEVVVERRRR Seen BEFORE!

Member MIZZ DR Unlike Anything WE'VE EEEVVVERRRR Seen BEFORE!
    Liked
    12 times

MD 2069:

Couple of grains from being fat???? she fat now????????????? Bruh, please go to a site that shows those little, underdeveloped sports illustrated swimsuit models because Mizz DR is for grown folks and you ain't ready for this.

Look at like this; this is like you going to an amusement park and there is that sign that says you need to be this height to ride this ride. Just know that you ain't tall enough to ride on the big people ride. So, go over there to the bumper cars where they have those sports illustrated models that are about your speed.

And whoever is the moderator on this board; please mute that clown or just delete his account altogether.

Just another example of how and why condoms are very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked
    12 times

Wink Easy Math: Number 1 Darft Pick

Grown Woman Body + Deadly Curves + All Natural =

Number 1 Draft Pick

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    [SIZE=7]MD 2069:[/SIZE

Simple dudes like you are why so many black women are overweight now thinkin' they cute waddling down the street. You must be one of those young skinny jeans, rail thin BOYS proudly walking down the street with a woman three times his size. So in the new vernacular of today.......Have several seats clown!!!

Couple of grains from being fat???? she fat now????????????? Bruh, please go to a site that shows those little, underdeveloped sports illustrated swimsuit models because Mizz DR is for grown folks and you ain't ready for this.

Look at like this; this is like you going to an amusement park and there is that sign that says you need to be this height to ride this ride. Just know that you ain't tall enough to ride on the big people ride. So, go over there to the bumper cars where they have those sports illustrated models that are about your speed.

And whoever is the moderator on this board; please mute that clown or just delete his account altogether.

Just another example of how and why condoms are very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked
    12 times

Default MD 2069 or Oreo Cookie

MD 2069 or Oreo Cookie

Oreos are best served with ice cream but are horrible when they become members of our society because they try to blend in with the real chocolate cookies.

Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that they fat simply because they do not have a 6 pack or rail thin frames like the woman that make your horny.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that chumps like you matter simply because you unfortunately have an opinion.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that your views are an accurate account of how or what the real brothers think or feel.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that your Vanity Fair, Maxim and Sports Illustrated views of sex appeal are worthy of any attention.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that real, grown azz men would dare put on a pair of skinny jeans.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why we despise Oreo, Clarence Thomas, Stephen from Django azz chumps like you because you are an embarrassment to our race. And really you R just a simple nicca with a poisonous tongue.

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    MD 2069 or Oreo Cookie

Damn what a misguided fool.......there is a difference between rail thin and fat. I happen to like a nice curvy women who are neither too fat or too thin, somewhere in the middle. Secondly and more importantly what does not wanting a fat woman have to do with being an Oreo??? So if I'm attracted to a Kelly Rowland type sista' who is not fat on the small side and probably will never be fat then that makes me an Oreo. I remember a time when 'thick' for a black woman was no more than 145-150 5'2 - 5'-4 Not 200 pounds plus.........But hey you entitled to like who you like but please stop with the Malcolm Farakhan BS trying to define somebodies blackness because of their preference in women.

Oreos are best served with ice cream but are horrible when they become members of our society because they try to blend in with the real chocolate cookies.

Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that they fat simply because they do not have a 6 pack or rail thin frames like the woman that make your horny.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that chumps like you matter simply because you unfortunately have an opinion.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that your views are an accurate account of how or what the real brothers think or feel.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that your Vanity Fair, Maxim and Sports Illustrated views of sex appeal are worthy of any attention.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why so many of our sistas are running around insecure thinking that real, grown azz men would dare put on a pair of skinny jeans.
    Complex, pretend brothers like yourself are the reason why we despise Oreo, Clarence Thomas, Stephen from Django azz chumps like you because you are an embarrassment to our race. And really you R just a simple nicca with a poisonous tongue.

Catch Up Newbies MIZZ DR Unlike Anything WE'VE EEEVVVERRRR Seen BEFORE! rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

how many one pic killas could you get out of this thread alone.....:applaud89:

Liked
    12 times

Misguided?????? This coming from a chump that complains about how a sista is fat after you visit a forum where thick and curves are the focal point. But you call me misguided??????? Wow, you are the mascot for why people say common sense ain't common no more.

If you want to see Kelly Rowland type sistas, you are in the wrong place and I told you this previously. Go to Maxim, Vanity Fair, Sports Illustrated, or America Top Models and you will find those lil chicks over there. But right here, we like curves and thickness. Thus, why do you bring your misguided azz over here complaining and downgrading these fine women? Where I am from, as a lil boy, I heard how there are times where a chump needs to have his card pulled because you are talking like your woman looks better than the women you are criticizing. So, since, you are talking big; show your card. Post a pic of your woman. And since we know that your woman cannot touch any of these women that you are criticizing; you should bite that poisonous tongue of yours.

I am alot of things, but misuided is not one of them. One thing about you is that I can tell that you have lived before. You had to because Abraham Lincoln was talking to you when he said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Now, As-salamu alaykum......................CHUMP

Liked
    12 times

Default md2069---CHUMP BITE YOUR TONGUE WITH BEAVER TEETH

Misguided?????? This coming from a chump that complains about how a sista is fat after you visit a forum where thick and curves are the focal point. But you call me misguided??????? Wow, you are the mascot for why people say common sense ain't common no more.

If you want to see Kelly Rowland type sistas, you are in the wrong place and I told you this previously. Go to Maxim, Vanity Fair, Sports Illustrated, or America Top Models and you will find those lil chicks over there. But right here, we like curves and thickness. Thus, why do you bring your misguided azz over here complaining and downgrading these fine women? Where I am from, as a lil boy, I heard how there are times where a chump needs to have his card pulled because you are talking like your woman looks better than the women you are criticizing. So, since, you are talking big; show your card. Post a pic of your woman. And since we know that your woman cannot touch any of these women that you are criticizing; you should bite that poisonous tongue of yours.

I am alot of things, but misuided is not one of them. One thing about you is that I can tell that you have lived before. You had to because Abraham Lincoln was talking to you when he said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Now, As-salamu alaykum......................CHUMP

Just tryna make it.... MIZZ DR Unlike Anything WE'VE EEEVVVERRRR Seen BEFORE! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Gimme her, Maliah, and Tahiry... Y'all can fight/simp over the rest....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123