Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable

Catch Up Newbies WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Well Damn this is something else... add this to all the other things that women do. I have known a girl in high school to get the lower partof her ribs removed and got fat removed from her cheeks just to get dimples she was a white girl... and I was like what she wasn't big or anything she was a cheer leader though.

Catch Up Newbies WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Man talk about false advertising. No amount of crunches will get one's waist that small.
    It's always been false advertising to bra's to butt pads to implants.You can't look at these chicks and think they got some work done. Use to be genetics that had these women looking like stallions but know for 20k and get the work done like you at a body shop

Catch Up Newbies WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable
    Liked
    411 times

I don't care that women do this. I just don't like that chicks are doing this and becoming "fitness models". It's not false advertising for how the chicks look- waist training really does get your waist small. But it's false advertising if they are saying you can get your waist that small on some bullsh*t fitness program.

It will be interesting to see how these chicks are doing after a few years of this stuff. Can't be good for the digestive tract.

Catch Up Newbies WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by stormesthunder View Post
    If there were more women on this board I might rant about how potentially detrimental to health this is. Just another example of how people can't accept the body that's been with them through everything. Eat right, stay active and accept the fruit of labor... you'll stay physically beautiful and mentally stable.

A. there are tons of women "trollers" on this board, namely the vixens and cell phone models checkin out thier competitors and/or inspiration, that would benefit from what you have to say

B. there are even more bothers, fathers, uncles, boyfriends and husbands, teachers (preachers)... and guys a the gym who try to make small talk with WOMEN that could learn from and thus benefit and share the info you're withholding
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

A. there are tons of women "trollers" on this board, namely the vixens and cell phone models checkin out thier competitors and/or inspiration, that would benefit from what you have to say

B. there are even more bothers, fathers, uncles, boyfriends and husbands, teachers (preachers)... and guys a the gym who try to make small talk with WOMEN that could learn from and thus benefit and share the info you're withholding
    they just lurk, and dont respond

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I must say, making assumptions because of the bad name that corsets got back in the day is not a good way to go about it. First of all, people need to understand that there is a tremendous difference between modern day waist training and corsets. Waist trainers work best as a supplement to your fitness life. I think before anyone starts waist training or even make a judgement on it, they first need to educate themselves. I have written multiple articles on the Royal Lioness blog that educate people on modern day waist training, how it works, and each and every detail on the subject. Learn about the topic first before anything. Go to Waist Training Blog - Royal Lioness to learn more on waist training.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by stormesthunder View Post
    If there were more women on this board I might rant about how potentially detrimental to health this is. Just another example of how people can't accept the body that's been with them through everything. Eat right, stay active and accept the fruit of labor... you'll stay physically beautiful and mentally stable.
    No one is speaking about what is going on inside there abdomens. Those waist trainers are fine for short periods of time to look good in your clothing. Changing your waistline by squeezing your stomach. no bueno

Member WHAT is EVERYBODY doing? >>>Waist Training... Unbelievable
    Liked
    0 times

Glad to see somebody else make sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12