Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUNZ4EVER (SMH) THESE DUMB BIG BO_TY NEW AGE BIMBOS

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER (SMH) THESE DUMB BIG BO_TY  NEW AGE BIMBOS
    Liked
    170 times

Default BUNZ4EVER (SMH) THESE DUMB BIG BO_TY NEW AGE BIMBOS

Undoubtedly this is the era of Hip Hop, internet and smart phone technology and big booty females with ridiculous, fake monstrous backsides. To put it in better perspective, in 2005 (9 years ago) Buffie the Body exploded onto the scene with her impressive 36-27-44 waist to hip measurements. Today, females rocking the same 27" waist measurement are rocking a different hip measurement.

Case in point a new booty model/ XXX chick name Bunz4ever who measurements are 38d-27-56. She has 12 inches of more ass than Buffie did in her prime and this chick's ass is insane and impressive as fck. However, the bigger these female asses get, the dumber they get.

In her interview, this chick said "My instagram is "Bunz...4...like the letter 4...ever" (the second video)! Will somebody please tell this chick to go back to kindergarten so she can learn that the number 4 is not a letter. These women have def. replaced the Pam Andersons, big boobed, air heads bimbos of the 90's because they think w/ their asses not their brains.

Young Capone BUNZ4EVER (SMH) THESE DUMB BIG BO_TY  NEW AGE BIMBOS dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Yea no brains just body. They believe thats all they need to win. But all in all ill still smash
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    Yea no brains just body. They believe thats all they need to win. But all in all ill still smash
    We are just in the era of fake body parts in general. It is almost impossible to have a 27 inch waste and 52 inch ass and hips. These clownish proportions are not natural. We need to stop glorifying these build a body females period. Chances are if you have a big ass the rest of your body is or will get big to match the ass.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by md2069 View Post
    We are just in the era of fake body parts in general. It is almost impossible to have a 27 inch waste and 52 inch ass and hips. These clownish proportions are not natural. We need to stop glorifying these build a body females period. Chances are if you have a big ass the rest of your body is or will get big to match the ass.
    Yep it's some crazy ish going on with these female asses these days. Her butt is literally more than twice the size of her waist and she wants her waist even smaller so her butt can look bigger.

And somebody tried to clown the founder of Adonitology, the man who formed a religion for curvy women like Bunz4ever? Please. That's an ingenious or divine idea fit for today's times. Not to get religious here or philosophical but certain people have always been chosen to fit within the modern time of their day.

Member BUNZ4EVER (SMH) THESE DUMB BIG BO_TY  NEW AGE BIMBOS
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yep it's some crazy ish going on with these female asses these days. Her butt is literally more than twice the size of her waist and she wants her waist even smaller so her butt can look bigger.

And somebody tried to clown the founder of Adonitology, the man who formed a religion for curvy women like Bunz4ever? Please. That's an ingenious or divine idea fit for today's times. Not to get religious here or philosophical but certain people have always been chosen to fit within the modern time of their day.
    I know I clowned that guy fo sho'

Lloyd you make no sense. You clown these chicks for getting fake booties than you praise the founder of Bootyology for taking advantage of them? Is that what you consider "ingenious" or "divine" taking advantage of misguided people?

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    I know I clowned that guy fo sho'

Lloyd you make no sense. You clown these chicks for getting fake booties than you praise the founder of Bootyology for taking advantage of them? Is that what you consider "ingenious" or "divine" taking advantage of misguided people?
    Alright, sit back people, grab your popcorn because I'm about go up in this n!gga's ass with the bat handle first.

1. First of all n!gga I make perfect sense. Your dumb ass is just to slow and you don't have the advance intellect to understand the simple sh!t I say just like Jesus' apostle's couldn't understand the simple shyt he said because he was too advanced for them. I never clowned ANY female for having a fake ass. I clowned Bunz's lack of intellect for not knowing the difference between a number and a letter. Get ya facts right

2. Secondly, why do you have to go and disrespect someone's religion simply because it's not the religion you believe in? N!gga that's why there's different religions in the world because there are different types of people and ALL religions have been formed for the times they were fitted in. The religion is called Adonitology not Bootyology nygga and it has nothing to do w/ what you think it does. Do you see people going around calling Christianity "Bull-shyt-anity" or calling Jesus "that guy"? or Buddhism "Bullshytism" and insulting Buddha?...or Judaism a "Fucking Lie-ism?" or Islam "Not-A-Religion?" and Muhammed was a liar? No.

People will kill your punk ass not for believing in their religion...but for insulting and disrespecting their religion and their founders. Wars have been started over shyt like that. So show some respect for other people's beliefs whether you agree w/ it or not...find it ridiculous or not etc. I just saw a video of a brother who called himself Yahweh Ben Yahweh who ordered the deaths of people who didn't believe he was God. I also just saw a vintage video of Ted Koppel trying to insult the leader of Scientology David Miscavige over Scientology's beliefs and practices.

Miscavige simply asked Ted Koppel..."Have you read Dianetics?"...Koppel said "No." Miscavige's response was "if you haven't read Dianetics (Dianetics is their Bible) then STFU. And I'm telling you the same thing if you haven't read the Adonitology bible then STFU. Besides the religion is meant for modern day/ new age black woman....not you.

I can tell that you are not apart of any religion. With that being said your spirit self is void and your soul is just a piece of shyt rotting inside of you waiting to die, and when you do...it'll rot right in hell.

- I went on a rant because I have a zero tolerance for disrespectful people like you (esp. n!ggas who are the most disrespectful race in the world) who refuse to respect other people's beliefs, ideas, cultures etc.

Liked
    74 times

Lloyd, just to clarify:

I'm disrespectful for calling out Bootyology, but it's OK for you to continuously refer to people as n!ggas???

I used to think you were a troll but with all the illogical, delusional and sanctimonious bullsh!t that you post, it's hard to imagine someone making this stuff up.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Lloyd, just to clarify: I'm disrespectful for calling out Bootyology, but it's OK for you to continuously refer to people as n!ggas??? I used to think you were a troll but with all the illogical, delusional and sanctimonious bullsh!t that you post, it's hard to imagine someone making this stuff up.
    Dude, I'm intelligent enough to know that you're not attacking Adonitology you're attacking me because I endorse Adonitology as so do 24,000 of their members. Anything I'm for you're going to be against out pure spite because you're against me. Same thing President Obama goes through w/ the Republicans. Anything he's for, they'll try to shoot it down because they hate him.

Secondly, why would you be offended because I referred to you by your namesake "n!gga"? That's what you are...a low breed n!gga. N!ggas are the lowest breed of blacks. They are uneducated, disrespectful, have bad genetics and are bred in low inner city neighborhoods which is where you come from. Black people are very keen and can spot n!ggas a mile a way just like I spotted you.

But look little man, at the end of the day, your little comments and insults are irrelevant and insignificant as they will be buried on this messageboard as this post moves further down the front page onto page 2, then page 3 etc. All the while, you'll still be a broke n!gga commenting on this board over some female pics while Adonitology thrives into a multi-billion religious organization because that's what smart religions do.

Liked
    820 times

Alright, sit back people, grab your popcorn because I'm about go up in this n!gga's ass with the bat handle first.

1. First of all n!gga I make perfect sense. Your dumb ass is just to slow and you don't have the advance intellect to understand the simple sh!t I say just like Jesus' apostle's couldn't understand the simple shyt he said because he was too advanced for them. I never clowned ANY female for having a fake ass. I clowned Bunz's lack of intellect for not knowing the difference between a number and a letter. Get ya facts right

2. Secondly, why do you have to go and disrespect someone's religion simply because it's not the religion you believe in? N!gga that's why there's different religions in the world because there are different types of people and ALL religions have been formed for the times they were fitted in. The religion is called Adonitology not Bootyology nygga and it has nothing to do w/ what you think it does. Do you see people going around calling Christianity "Bull-shyt-anity" or calling Jesus "that guy"? or Buddhism "Bullshytism" and insulting Buddha?...or Judaism a "Fucking Lie-ism?" or Islam "Not-A-Religion?" and Muhammed was a liar? No.

People will kill your punk ass not for believing in their religion...but for insulting and disrespecting their religion and their founders. Wars have been started over shyt like that. So show some respect for other people's beliefs whether you agree w/ it or not...find it ridiculous or not etc. I just saw a video of a brother who called himself Yahweh Ben Yahweh who ordered the deaths of people who didn't believe he was God. I also just saw a vintage video of Ted Koppel trying to insult the leader of Scientology David Miscavige over Scientology's beliefs and practices.

Miscavige simply asked Ted Koppel..."Have you read Dianetics?"...Koppel said "No." Miscavige's response was "if you haven't read Dianetics (Dianetics is their Bible) then STFU. And I'm telling you the same thing if you haven't read the Adonitology bible then STFU. Besides the religion is meant for modern day/ new age black woman....not you.

I can tell that you are not apart of any religion. With that being said your spirit self is void and your soul is just a piece of shyt rotting inside of you waiting to die, and when you do...it'll rot right in hell.

- I went on a rant because I have a zero tolerance for disrespectful people like you (esp. n!ggas who are the most disrespectful race in the world) who refuse to respect other people's beliefs, ideas, cultures etc.
    Dude, I'm intelligent enough to know that you're not attacking Adonitology you're attacking me because I endorse Adonitology as so do 24,000 of their members. Anything I'm for you're going to be against out pure spite because you're against me. Same thing President Obama goes through w/ the Republicans. Anything he's for, they'll try to shoot it down because they hate him.

Secondly, why would you be offended because I referred to you by your namesake "n!gga"? That's what you are...a low breed n!gga. N!ggas are the lowest breed of blacks. They are uneducated, disrespectful, have bad genetics and are bred in low inner city neighborhoods which is where you come from. Black people are very keen and can spot n!ggas a mile a way just like I spotted you.

But look little man, at the end of the day, your little comments and insults are irrelevant and insignificant as they will be buried on this messageboard as this post moves further down the front page onto page 2, then page 3 etc. All the while, you'll still be a broke n!gga commenting on this board over some female pics while Adonitology thrives into a multi-billion religious organization because that's what smart religions do.
    Not understanding lloyd is like an apostle not understanding Jesus.......going against lloyd is like republicans going against Obama........... i missed u bro.......keep em comin'.......

Liked
    35 times

These warped b00ty bishes got these n1ggaz going crazy.. Wild references about Jesus and starting wars?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast